How did Lex Luthor know Bruce Wayne was Batman?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This

nikkas really in here doing mental gymnastics and shyt

And you skip over shyt in storytelling because they dont have time to explain simple ass shyt to cats who need a walkthrough to watch anything.

Batman has existed for decades according to this movie and someone with info on Metas, WW, etc., would probably know who the guy flying around in his backyard is...

Keep trying to nuke this shyt if you want. How did he know lowly ass Clark Kent was Superman... Because he can put 2 and 2 together

THIS.. this is what pisses me off

people PURPOSELY forget the DCEU is not a new universe like the MCU, where everything begins with an origin.. the DCEU HAS BEEN running for over 20 years if according to ho long Batman has been doing this, so why not in all those years will a genius like lex not have figured it out

smh.. idiots

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Post a comic scan in which lex knows his id please, I'll wait :mjlol:

3924075-lex2.jpg

JUSTL_31_4.jpg

dikkHEAD

dikk HEAD

dikkKKHEAAAAAAAAD

DIIIICKHEEEAAAAAAAAAD

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE... a dikkheaaaaad

how you feel dikkhead

thats your new name now.. dikk HEAD

want me to spell it out DCKHEAD ????

D-I-C-K- H-E-A-D ... thats you from now on

Once nightwing was revealed he connected the dots not that he did it without that info u fool

moving goalposts now huh dikkead ??

you asked for proof and it was handed.. all points from you are now void.. retire your vocal chords from here on now.. dikkHEAD

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dead: like I sed without knowing who nightwing was he wouldn't have know Bruce was batman and dats a fact kno matter how much u wanna spin the supposed "win" u goof. Y'all was just shytin on the crammed and bad plot but now it's "nikkas ain't payin attention or can't use context clues" etc. :laff:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The better question how the fukk nobody can tell Clark Kent from Superman when all he fukking does is put on glasses that he don't need

If we keeping it 100 and I see Clark Kent walking towards me, I'll be looking at that nikka like
lying.png

Yo what up breh?