How did Lex Luthor know Bruce Wayne was Batman?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This

nikkas really in here doing mental gymnastics and shyt

And you skip over shyt in storytelling because they dont have time to explain simple ass shyt to cats who need a walkthrough to watch anything.

Batman has existed for decades according to this movie and someone with info on Metas, WW, etc., would probably know who the guy flying around in his backyard is...

Keep trying to nuke this shyt if you want. How did he know lowly ass Clark Kent was Superman... Because he can put 2 and 2 together
I can't defend lazy writing the way some folks can. I just can't. If you can that's fine, but don't chastise people for pointing out baseball sized holes in a script .

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
How do people not know that Superman is Clark Kent ?:russ:

This is why I hate superhero movies
You hate superhero movies because one character has an identity recognition plot hole?

I hate comedies because a nikka from L.A. and a Chinese man would never be best friends fighting crime across the globe

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
You hate superhero movies because one character has an identity recognition plot hole?

I hate comedies because a nikka from L.A. and a Chinese man would never be best friends fighting crime across the globe
No there's just always times when logic is thrown out the window

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
How did fake Robin know Bruce was Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises"
full

christian-bale-joseph-gordon-levitt-the-dark-knight-rises-02.jpg
because everyone knew who batman was in nolan's movies

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Or how about Perry White not knowing Clark Kent is Superman until he HAD to know it was Superman in order to lend Lois Lane a helicopter in an intense situation. lol

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Post a comic scan in which lex knows his id please, I'll wait :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Common sense:russ:. The bigger issue is Metropolis being a city of retards, because Superman's disguise is literally a pair of glasses:mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Post a comic scan in which lex knows his id please, I'll wait :mjlol:

it's actually been like that in recent years EDIT: proof above this post

but frfr, BvS is the most connect-the-dots ass comic book movie of all times, this shyt is fukkin ridiculous

It's like DC had a "no matter how garbage this cinematic universe is, we can't afford to lose at all costs" meeting, and the fans were in on it

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once nightwing was revealed he connected the dots not that he did it without that info u fool
But he wouldn't be able to connect the dots for a superhero using all types of vehicles, equipment and weapons in the same city as a billionaire that spends a ton on R&D developing planes, armor and weapons but doesn't accept military contracts:jbhmm: