How did he get this body mainly eating fruits and vegetables

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Breh trust me... most these internet fitness dudes be juicing

Especially these vegan fitness dudes

As far as the gorilla thing there's a theory that human developed intelligence from eating meat because we didn't spend all our time trying to get enough calories from nuts and berries. We just ate 1 piece of meat and could spend the rest of our time doing other things unlike herbivores who have to spend all day just focusing on eating.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
stop it breh. you're NOT getting that kind of physique eating fukking nuts and berries like a god damn woodland critter.

tired of these lying ass fitness clowns. fukk outta here man:mjlol:

edit: AND hes in his mid 30s.....yeah no.
U sound like a hatin ass bytch honestly.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been into lifting and fitness for over half my life. That dudes physique is definitely obtainable naturally. You just have to understand he probably has been working out constantly for years o. top of having a decent diet low on sugar and bad fats.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Did you just accuse that dude of taking steroids? With that type of physique??

We still going by physique when soccer players, featherweight boxers, bicycle riders, and flabby qbs have all been busted for steroids? :mjlol:

I did and I'm not the only one. :umad: Believe these youtubers at your own risk.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Eh... he's not big. Just lean with good muscle mass but nothing crazy.

An active job / lifestyle plus the resistance training will net you those results with good genetics.

He's got a body of a dancer that does resistance training. It's not crazy. But most people's lifestyles is too sendatary to achieve this. Depending on his height, he won't weight more than 170lb, that's not a very big man.

Daps

With some occasional jerk chiccen and seafood

It's possible if he started off big/bulky and then used fruits/veggies/jerk chicken to get lean.

He looks like the kind of breh that's never been real heavy. Probably skinny as fukk as a teen and then just added lean muscle without fat (didn't watch the vid). Problem is that it's very hard to add lean mass without ANY fat gain, especially once you get past your early 20s. Requires lots of bulk/cut cycles.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can meet all of your protein needs eating just beans, lentils & legumes.
It's very possible to cut out meat & supplements entirely and reach your fitness goals.

You have to remember that 100 years ago there were guys building incredible physiques without half of the
nutritional knowledge we have now.

I'm concerned for people's understanding of bodybuilding and lifting if a physique like this is what they consider "Impossible"
without some assistance.