How did he get this body mainly eating fruits and vegetables

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IDK how hes maintaining his mass on fruit and nuts pause but that's none of my business. His physique is impressive, props to him.

I just wanted to mention the fact that he was working out in my neck of the woods, Paterson. :jawalrus: I burn my stuff everyday at Eastside with the fellow daily tokers, we out here :salute:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Umm yea? They're like 99% the same. Why can a gorilla who can tear trees out the ground get strong off a vegan diet but a human can't?

ezgif-5-a34f1f0a45e5.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Eat 30-40 pounds of fruit and vegetables every day to lose weight, brehs.

:mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Mans think he can eat 3 full paper shopping bags of fruits.

How quickly are you converting even some of that that shyt to energy/waste/etc to even jump on the next batch?

Imagine eating 4 bananas in one sitting that's not blended and then going for 10 more.

Or even 5 or 6 big ass raw carrots :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter what you eat, calories are calories, if you eat enough calories you can put on weight

it's only a certain amount of protein your body even needs 1 gram per pound of bodyweight to build muscle

all those protein shakes and whey are just scams from the fitness industry where they have people on steroids advertise them to people

how do you think people get swole in prison and they ain't got none of that shyt, yeah they can sneak roids, but most of them get big eating ramen noodles the buy with commissary and shyt like that, all they need is carbs and to work out, and they get big