How did Bruce Lee really die

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
in all honesty its not out of the question he could have fell on his head and there was a delayed reaction considering the amount of flips and use of trampolines he did and the medicine could have made it worse because he had very low body fat

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rumor I've heard: Chinese Triads funded some of his movies and his transition to America. When they didn't get paid back, they switched his prescription with some poison....

DING, DING. Correct. Honestly Bruce Lee got "JFK'ed". Basically. I don't think people understand how Big Bruce had gotten. By the time "Enter The Dragon" was about to come out in the US. He was huge. Bruce Lee was born in America but had strong ties to the Historic Chinese Martial Artist history. His master was one of the greatest. It's true that the Legends did not like Bruce simplifying their artform and making his own artform "Jeet Kune Do". They also didn't like how he was teaching it in America. They were also jealous of Bruce instant success.

The official Story is B.S. His medication was switched out. Now the biggest reason I've always viewed it as a conspiracy is cause they turned around exactly 20 years year later almost to the day and killed his son Brandon. LOL @ "Oh this gun had a real bullet and nobody checked or knew". Are you kidding? They killed Bruce and then Killed his Son just as he was starting to blow up so he couldn't carry on his dad tradition. Just like how the Government murked JFK, His brother and his Son to make sure the Kennedy's wouldn't be President again. The only reason Ted Kennedy got to live cause he would never win the white house after killing that girl in the drunk driving incident. So yeah not only did Bruce get murked by the Chinese Mafia. They murked Brandon too.

Bruce-Lee-and-Brandon-Lee.jpg

Last edited:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Thats my fly catching chop stick using O.G Bruce.... the irony that this guy was one of the fittest/ healthiest muffukas of his era & to die such a death does him no justice what so ever...... to top it off his son followed thereafter. If you ask me I think there was some sort of oriental dragon curse that has plagued his family after he sold out to the West...:manny: either way dude is still GOAT:salute:

image_zps7f2a28f9.jpg