How did Bruce Lee really die

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Who brought the bullet to the set of The Crow?

Just how in the fukk did that shyt happen :mindblown:
In the scene in which Lee was accidentally shot, Lee’s character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped by thugs. Actor Michael Massee's character fires a Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum revolver at Lee as he walks into the room.[5] A previous scene using the same gun had called for inert dummy cartridges fitted with bullets (but no powder or percussion primer) to be loaded in the revolver for a close-up scene; for film scenes which utilize a revolver (where the bullets are visible from the front) and do not require the gun to actually be fired, dummy cartridges provide the realistic appearance of actual rounds. Instead of purchasing commercial dummy cartridges, the film's prop crew created their own by pulling the bullets from live rounds, dumping the powder charge then reinserting the bullets. However, they unknowingly or unintentionally left the live percussion primer in place at the rear of the cartridge. At some point during filming the revolver was apparently discharged with one of these improperly-deactivated cartridges in the chamber, setting off the primer with enough force to drive the bullet partway into the barrel, where it became stuck (a condition known as a squib load). The prop crew either failed to notice or failed to recognize the significance of this issue.

In the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be actually fired at Lee from a distance of 12-15 feet, the dummy cartridges were exchanged with blank rounds, which feature a live powder charge and primer, but no bullet, thus allowing the gun to be fired without the risk of an actual projectile. But since the bullet from the dummy round was already trapped in the barrel, this caused the .44 Magnum bullet to be fired out of the barrel with virtually the same force as if the gun had been loaded with a live round, and it struck Lee in the chest, mortally wounding him.[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Lee#Death

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The movie said he had a curse on his family,remember he fought that big samurai looking thing and killed it with the nunchucks bcuz it came after his son in his dream/halucination:ohlawd:...I imagine it must be truth to Bruce experiencing that bcuz the film wasn't fictional,and that was a major part of the movie....maybe the curse never died and that's how Brandon Lee died?...y'all can call bullshyt,but I kinda believe in curses,some of that's shyt is real....voodoo etc

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
These dudes ain't my friends, dude is a legit stuntman, he was in the dark knight and like 30 other films
the other guy who cosigned is a producer, i guess illuminati is real if civilians never heard this story

Dawg you are taking their word as gospel. Stop it.

He aint miss shyt but Coli nikkas calling Bruce a c00n for introducing eastern martial arts to Western man.

:laff: which coli nikka said that?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
even though that could of happened would they really resort to kill lee when he was a chinese man making it big worldwide like that?
I think they would especially if it meant they could still profit from his name and image.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The CIA actually put a pin prick with the allergic substance in his shoe. His wife said he complained he pricked his foot in his shoe and suddenly became very ill. Forget where I saw this

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real conspiracy is how they really murked Brandon Lee on the set of the Crow, with the real bullets:wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
he was getting high with a groupie girl and had a brain aneurism

A guy as fit as Bruce is not having an aneurysm at that age..I don't give a fukk what his lifestyle was like...if the autopsy didn't determine an OD it wasn't the illegal drugs if any...

The movie said he had a curse on his family,remember he fought that big samurai looking thing and killed it with the nunchucks bcuz it came after his son in his dream/halucination:ohlawd:...I imagine it must be truth to Bruce experiencing that bcuz the film wasn't fictional,and that was a major part of the movie....maybe the curse never died and that's how Brandon Lee died?...y'all can call bullshyt,but I kinda believe in curses,some of that's shyt is real....voodoo etc

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Believe things that professional crash test dummies tell you brehs

It was just him,there were other people their saying the same thing I was the only person not one that shyt
they really have no reason to lie, I mean the guy on the dark knight did look like marquez with some scar tissue around his face
but the former stuntman is now a producer making money, he also help on finances with Die Hard that just came out
dude ain't stupid, please why would he spread lies in a room full of his peers. An Actor from Austraila who is the great Gatsby was talking with us and said it was true as well, and nobody their new each other it was a networking function