How did Bruce Lee really die

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The movie said he had a curse on his family,remember he fought that big samurai looking thing and killed it with the nunchucks bcuz it came after his son in his dream/halucination:ohlawd:...I imagine it must be truth to Bruce experiencing that bcuz the film wasn't fictional,and that was a major part of the movie....maybe the curse never died and that's how Brandon Lee died?...y'all can call bullshyt,but I kinda believe in curses,some of that's shyt is real....voodoo etc

I guarantee you this will be the most intriguing post in this thread...whether you believe in psychics/mediums or not, dude gives a legitmate break down during a DTM (deep trance meditation) session when asked by someone about Bruce Lee's death.

He addresses the spiritual/metaphysical elements of the ordeal as well as the physical, and even get's into the supposed "curse" and how the people who were against Bruce Lee and his son were adept practitioners. Even if you ignore that part what he's saying makes all too much sense and seems to really find that middle ground between the outlandish conspiracy theories and the story we're given as the official cause.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg you are taking their word as gospel. Stop it.

:laff: which coli nikka said that?

Who said I'm taking it their words a gospel, you putting words in my mouth and don't know what you are talking about
i'm in a room with professionals and they all agreed with the guy
so if their all crazy and I'm the only one sane then i guess you would be right
I was just asking anybody if they have ever heard anything like that or is there any video on it

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Chuck said it wasn't just the allergic reaction to that headache medicine but that Bruce was also taking some antibiotics for a back injury he caused by lifting too much weight.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
and according to many sources, bruce was getting good with some potent hashish from Nepal..injecting that shyt and caused some trouble times not too far from his death.His health was getting bad and is pretty blatant in enter the dragon.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
he died under mysterious circumstances.

I think Heisenberg got him
22-bryan-cranston-1348867554.jpg

b5.jpg

must of been the ricien. :ohhh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
bruce lee the man the myth best biopic..nice locations and pretty close to the lee story and nice cameos, funky jazzy soundtrack and some dope fight scenes..oh and the uber unintentionally funny bits.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
yea but that doesnt last long, hes worth more alive
Look at all these dead stars who have estates worth millions and tell me he's worth more alive than dead. Especially when "they" wouldn't have to share any profits from his name or image with him.