How did Bruce Lee really die

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
These dudes ain't my friends, dude is a legit stuntman, he was in the dark knight and like 30 other films
the other guy who cosigned is a producer, i guess illuminati is real if civilians never heard this story

cerebral edema which is an inflammation of the brain can be caused by injury or things like meningitis but in Lee's case according to his doctor it was an allergic reaction to the drug that caused his brain to swell...

its very possible he also could have hit his head bad since his first collapse happened on set but the medicine they gave him made him better the first time...the second time it happened the medicine killed him sadly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Martial artist Bruce Lee died of cerebral edema caused by allergic reaction to Equagesic, according to coroner examination. He died the 20th of July 1973 in Hong Kong."

"Equagesic was discontinued in the United States, possibly because of its toxic profile and more adequate drugs available."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equagesic

We all know the official story, dumb ass
I asking as anybody heard what I just said, these real movie dudes told me this shyt
one guy is current stuntman the other is a producer who use to be a stuntman back in the day

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
We all know the official story, dumb ass
I asking as anybody heard what I just said, these real movie dudes told me this shyt
one guy is current stuntman the other is a producer who use to be a stuntman back in the day

So that automatically means they know how Bruce Lee died back in 1973? Were they there? That means they can't possibly be talking out of their ass or spreading lies? It doesn't take much to convince you now does it?

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i thought he was killed cause he was giving away chinese secrets thru his karate and philosophy that they didnt want leaked so they offed him and covered it up.....at least thats what i heard...

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I never heard of these Illuminati, triads, government agents, the prescription man down the street theories :heh:

Bruce was that dude, crazy strength and skills:to: