How did Bruce Lee really die

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at function last night talking to a stunt man who worked on the dark knight, we were talking about the stunt guy who did during the bridge scene, and he brings Bruce Lee being killed on a set doing a stunt same as Brandon Lee, who got shot with a gun that was suppose to shoot blanks.
I always thought Bruce Lee mysteriously died in his sleep and this was the first time I heard about this
are there any documentaries or books about the causes of his death

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was getting high with a groupie girl and had a brain aneurism

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
what truly bugs me and many millions of others is why is took 2 people to call the fukkin ambulance? Hmmmmmm
so much fukkery and Bruce was digging up his own grave during that very period..

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Rumor I've heard: Chinese Triads funded some of his movies and his transition to America. When they didn't get paid back, they switched his prescription with some poison....

I heard this shyt too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was getting high with a groupie girl and had a brain aneurism

The guy who told me this shyt is a real legit stuntman, and everybody else at the bar was in the film industry, and cosigned I was like the only person who thought what you just posted.

They literally said he got shot with a gun while filming just like Brandon Lee, I don't think they had a reason to lie

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumor I've heard: Chinese Triads funded some of his movies and his transition to America. When they didn't get paid back, they switched his prescription with some poison....

even though that could of happened would they really resort to kill lee when he was a chinese man making it big worldwide like that?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he had an allergic reaction to a medicine the doctors gave him to treat a head ache...people don't know how to google in 2013

back then they weren't hip to allergies and what people shouldn't take in 1973...his death would not happen if the same thing occurred in recent times

i can understand how myths were created say back in 1993 and you didn't have ways to verify the bullshyt your friends told you.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
he had an allergic reaction to a medicine the doctors gave him to treat a head ache...people don't know how to google in 2013

back then they weren't hip to allergies and what people shouldn't take in 1973...his death would not happen if the same thing occurred in recent times

i can understand how myths were created say back in 1993 and you didn't have ways to verify the bullshyt your friends told you.
hey babe long time no see..

Daps
Reppin
NULL

These dudes ain't my friends, dude is a legit stuntman, he was in the dark knight and like 30 other films
the other guy who cosigned is a producer, i guess illuminati is real if civilians never heard this story

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Martial artist Bruce Lee died of cerebral edema caused by allergic reaction to Equagesic, according to coroner examination. He died the 20th of July 1973 in Hong Kong."

"Equagesic was discontinued in the United States, possibly because of its toxic profile and more adequate drugs available."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equagesic