How come yall aint told me how good Assassins Creed Black Flag was?!!!!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
no it wasn't.
The main character grandson is part of the revolution but this was just a start.

oh yeah, that's what I read somewhere else and that's why the slave songs were in Creole. Who is that grandson you speak of though ?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
oh yeah, that's what I read somewhere else and that's why the slave songs were in Creole. Who is that grandson you speak of though ?

Some time later, Adéwalé returned to Port-au-Prince, where he shared a night of passion with Bastienne; she became pregnant and eventually bore a son. Adéwalé returned to the city to offer aid following the 1751 Port-au-Prince earthquake. There he met his son, and thereafter took him to join the Brotherhood. Adéwalé's son in turn had a child, Eseosa, who also went on to join the Assassins, and was an influential participant in theHaitian Revolution.[3]

Adéwalé himself was murdered, at some point prior to 1776

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Adéwalé

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't played it. I didn't care much for the sailing missions in ACIII and was told a majority of Black Flag is sailing. Is that true? They really need to space these games out some more instead of making it an annual release.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
ok thx. Proves that you were basing your posts on some myth written by some CAC who knows nothing about the revolution, but I was going based on facts. There's no Adewale in the revolution breh. There's Cahonabo, Toussaint, Dessalines, Boukman, Capois

Now sit your ass down somewhere
:what:
what the fukk is wrong with you?
you said it was was based on the Hatian Revolution I said it was not provide proof and you bytch about something else.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
yo...the world is so big.

i'm lost in this game.
Yeah, there are tons and tons of islands. On top of that, you have the outposts or towers or whatever they're called in the game. I conquered every single one of them when I first started. Also, there are the sunken ships you can loot as well. The game is almost never ending. I'm only at 50%.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just beat the game and here are my thoughts...

the difficulty of the game was almost non existent while on foot.
dodge, disarm, attack...over and over.
the various weapons did not add much to the combat while on foot.

combat at sea:

i enjoyed this much more, probably because i did not have to do it as much to progress through the game.
if i had to sink as many ships as i had to down clowns on foot then i would have never finished the game.

the size of the world was it's saving grace, i really enjoyed exploring.

the "real world" parts of the game were cool and i really liked the self referential aspects of it.
i also enjoyed the tie ins to Watch Dogs...they are in the same universe.
someone mentioned that there are references in Farcry as well.

final thoughts....i wish the combat while on foot was more complex.
after playing the Arkham series i expect more from hand to hand combat in a game that relies on hand to hand so much.

this was my first Assassins Creed game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bout to toss this on the Xbox One since it's on GwG this month.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I was reeling after 3...while I think Connor is the most down-ass assassin you will ever meet, he was too whiny, but who wouldn't be in that scenario? Connor got shyt done, and he didn't need 3 games to settle his business [Shots Fired]. But Edward put the Irate in Pirate, he makes Ezio look like a child and does so while steering his own ship, fukking whores, drinking rum, and slashing throats. His blaka blaka game ain't too bad either, as he's strapped with six pistols and a dart gun.

So when he's not chasing a muhfukka down with his Jackdow like Steven Segal in Above the Law, he's slashing cacs in half from port to starboard. He's a beast, and honorable ladies man with enough gunpowder and steel to sink any land lubber down to Davy Jones locker. I ain't never seen a harder buccaneer, wearing swag like barnacles and taking everything you own like a fierce tsunami.

:blessed: We are unworthy of such a Don Draper like naval man, yet we got him, and not only is he merciful, he kills pirates faster than Johnny Depp did.
:smugdraper:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I was reeling after 3...while I think Connor is the most down-ass assassin you will ever meet, he was too whiny, but who wouldn't be in that scenario? Connor got shyt done, and he didn't need 3 games to settle his business [Shots Fired]. But Edward put the Irate in Pirate, he makes Ezio look like a child and does so while steering his own ship, fukking whores, drinking rum, and slashing throats. His blaka blaka game ain't too bad either, as he's strapped with six pistols and a dart gun.

So when he's not chasing a muhfukka down with his Jackdow like Steven Segal in Above the Law, he's slashing cacs in half from port to starboard. He's a beast, and honorable ladies man with enough gunpowder and steel to sink any land lubber down to Davy Jones locker. I ain't never seen a harder buccaneer, wearing swag like barnacles and taking everything you own like a fierce tsunami.

:blessed: We are unworthy of such a Don Draper like naval man, yet we got him, and not only is he merciful, he kills pirates faster than Johnny Depp did.
:smugdraper:

Repped! :deadrose: