How come yall aint told me how good Assassins Creed Black Flag was?!!!!

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I have been playing it for at least 26 hours so far. About 53% finished. Then I fukked around and started hunting whales, sharks, killer whales....jacking ships...and then going underwater to find treasure. Those damn sharks underwater...:whoa: Easily the best AC in the series! EASILY!! AC3 was hot garbage so they fixed the damn series. Anyone who gets 100% in this game gets the Ultimate Respect. :salute: There is way too much to do in this game.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I liked AC3 for what it was but this one is easily the best in the series and I REALLY liked AC2

I'm starting to see a patter tho :patrice:

AC1(A$$) AC2(Godbody) AC3(Weak) AC4 :banderas:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
This is quite possibly the game of the year and without a doubt the best assassins creed game yet:whew:

After that shyt game that was Assassins Creed 3 and all the lame ass expansions for the second one I was done with the series. But i've played this game for almost 10 hours brehs, and im only 18% finished :noah:

I just wished you could change skins, fucc I look like being a cac in the Caribbean :childplease:

they have his quarter master coming out with DLC prob sometime early next year. Plus I found the best part is when you upgrade the ship and start kicking ass.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Outside of not being able to recruit assassins to call for backup at any given time, the removal of poison darts and no truly engaging characters (the Ezio arc had tons of them) this game is better in every facet compared to its predecessors.

Removing the long, drawn out scenes from outside the animus was a major plus for me. I think they only had one or two platforming missions, another big deal for me because the Lairs of Romulus shyt got annoying. Especially since you had to do it to get the dagger and armor.

The best part of course, is the naval battles. Fighting 2 man o war's, 4 gunships, a frigate and a brig at the same time.. and destroying them with ease is gratifying as fukk.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This is quite possibly the game of the year and without a doubt the best assassins creed game yet:whew:

After that shyt game that was Assassins Creed 3 and all the lame ass expansions for the second one I was done with the series. But i've played this game for almost 10 hours brehs, and im only 18% finished :noah:

I just wished you could change skins, fucc I look like being a cac in the Caribbean :childplease:

Get the DLC...Freedom Cry. Black Assassin...killin Slave Masters...freeing slaves from plantations!!!