How come yall aint told me how good Assassins Creed Black Flag was?!!!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My problem is every time I play I end up jacking a bunch of boats, running down random shanties, treasures etc lol

:laff: me too

:wow: those Pirate songs

Lil Sally >>>>>

for 7 long years i cornered lil sally aye aye aye ayeeeeee

lupecook.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem is every time I play I end up jacking a bunch of boats, running down random shanties, treasures etc lol

me too....i've done all the side missions, found all viewpoints, fragments, chests, locations etc., so i gotta play the story now lol....

like others have said: this game fun as hell...i'm having a ball exploring, climbing/diving off shyt, sea battles....figure i'll be finishing up the story soon cause that's all i have left....

oh yea: beserk darts are the shyt

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the jackdaw.

i disagree....i like the jackdaw as it is...it's fast and easy to navigate compared to man of wars....you'll see later on....besides, once you upgrade the jackdaw, man of wars aint got shyt on you...

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I keep getting killed on the open sea during boat battles ya'll. Anyone have any tips on how to win during sea battles?
Stay on the northern sides of the map until you start leveling out the boat. The southern parts are higher leveled ships that will tear your shyt up. Other than that, keep maneuvering around enemy ships and unlock the heat shot when you can.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Stay on the northern sides of the map until you start leveling out the boat. The southern parts are higher leveled ships that will tear your shyt up. Other than that, keep maneuvering around enemy ships and unlock the heat shot when you can.

But hell, i just captured my first boat and went hunting. As soon as i get back on the boat, i literally have to fight like 10 boats before i'm allowed to progress and keep getting bodied. On my last attempt, i actually defeated a few boats, but got bodied by the captain of the other boat once i tried to board...:bryan:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep getting killed on the open sea during boat battles ya'll. Anyone have any tips on how to win during sea battles?

have you upgraded your ship? until you do, some ships (brigs, frigates, and man of wars) will be tough to beat...but you should be able to handle gunboats and schoorns (sp; the next level ship) until you do...

most important things to know:

1. your surroundings - make sure there's not other ships around that'll jump in your battle...also, that you wont run into shyt while you moving around in the battle...

2. the ship you going against - some ships you can run up on, get close and destory...some you gotta attack from afar and stick and move....know what you going against and attack accordingly...also, use mortars to stick the first blow..

3. attack to the strenghts of your ship - by that i mean, whatever upgrade you've done, attack using that upgrade...ex: dont upgrade cannons, but try to fight with mortars mostly....also, upgrade your ship with how you battle...if you a stick and mover, go mortars/side cannons/chain shot...if you wanna get it they face, go armor/heavy shots/ram....

....just keep trying till you figure out your battle style, then you'll be fine...will say: once you get to the point you have nothing but elite upgrades left, no reg ships is seeing you, including man of wars....once you get those elite upgrades though, you are that muthafukka, and no one is seeing you, including legendary ships...and it's like the game knows it: when your ship's not upgraded, muthafukkas are willing to try you quick/they attack on sight...but once you get upgraded, they just sail on by hoping you dont start something lol...

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But hell, i just captured my first boat and went hunting. As soon as i get back on the boat, i literally have to fight like 10 boats before i'm allowed to progress and keep getting bodied. On my last attempt, i actually defeated a few boats, but got bodied by the captain of the other boat once i tried to board...:bryan:
Start looking for the upgrades to build up your cargo and crew quarters. That way you can have a lot more pirates hop onto ships with you. On bigger ships you might have to cut down a flag or kill their shooters along with the ones on the floor. Stay away from frigates and man o wars for now and focus on brigs and schooners. You should be handling around 8 ships at a time in no time.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something is just missing from the game. i'm content w/playing it, but for whatever reason, i'm not having a lot of fun. :confused: i dont care about any of the characters, i don't give a shyt about the story, but i do enjoy randomly fighting folks and taking over their ship.

plus when my crew cheers when i get on deck :wow: i feel it

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Start looking for the upgrades to build up your cargo and crew quarters. That way you can have a lot more pirates hop onto ships with you. On bigger ships you might have to cut down a flag or kill their shooters along with the ones on the floor. Stay away from frigates and man o wars for now and focus on brigs and schooners. You should be handling around 8 ships at a time in no time.

shyt these giving me a hard time at the moment :sadcam:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Get the DLC...Freedom Cry. Black Assassin...killin Slave Masters...freeing slaves from plantations!!!

it's supposedly about the Haitian Revolution but they didn't take it that far which upset me. SO much stuff they could have done. So many stories could have been told. I was expecting the FRench war and the independance day ceremony but still it was a good DLC

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
it's supposedly about the Haitian Revolution but they didn't take it that far which upset me. SO much stuff they could have done. So many stories could have been told. I was expecting the FRench war and the independance day ceremony but still it was a good DLC

no it wasn't.
The main character grandson is part of the revolution but this was just a start.