How come yall aint told me how good Assassins Creed Black Flag was?!!!!

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't played it. I didn't care much for the sailing missions in ACIII and was told a majority of Black Flag is sailing. Is that true? They really need to space these games out some more instead of making it an annual release.
id say half of the missions

shyt hard too the only game i have yet to beat

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is quite possibly the game of the year and without a doubt the best assassins creed game yet:whew:

After that shyt game that was Assassins Creed 3 and all the lame ass expansions for the second one I was done with the series. But i've played this game for almost 10 hours brehs, and im only 18% finished :noah:

I just wished you could change skins, fucc I look like being a cac in the Caribbean :childplease:
but white people were in the carribbean before black people

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Black Flag was my favorite of the AC series so far. I skipped Unity. I'm looking forward to Syndicate.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I named my puppy Adewale after the first mate. Freedom Cry is a must-buy. You get to rescue slaves, raid plantations AND kill cacs!

The only thing I really didn't like in BF was that you had to turn on the music to hear the shanties (which were acapella anyway!). I don't play games with music if I can avoid it, so it was annoying to find a bunch of shanties that I didn't even hear. (That sea battle music is AWFUL.)

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I named my puppy Adewale after the first mate. Freedom Cry is a must-buy. You get to rescue slaves, raid plantations AND kill cacs!

The only thing I really didn't like in BF was that you had to turn on the music to hear the shanties (which were acapella anyway!). I don't play games with music if I can avoid it, so it was annoying to find a bunch of shanties that I didn't even hear. (That sea battle music is AWFUL.)

Ok calm down Morty :whoa: