How come old n1ggas and bummy n!ggas can get at hoes without fear of rejection?

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Gotta say say fukk it. I learned that young from my pops going to the store with him when i was little. We'd b in line and he'd b flirting with the cashier and the woman would b smiling and giggling, im standing there like

:ohhh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Not really fear is fear and until you go through it nothing is going to change that. Its just more acceptable when your younger thats all. I used to be scared of getting on planes but until I did it wasn't shyt nobody could tell me even though they were right I had to go through it myself same thing here imo.

Airplanes are foreign to man and haven't even existed yet for 100 years. p*ssy has been here since the beginning of time. The future of the species depends on men approaching women because very few women have the confidence to approach men.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Airplanes are foreign to man and haven't even existed yet for 100 years. p*ssy has been here since the beginning of time. The future of the species depends on men approaching women because very few women have the confidence to approach men.
The main ideas are the same even if the actual examples aren't. Thats the point I was trying to get across but I obviously did a bad job of doing so.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
he asked how she was doing? :usure:

whats to fear about that?

instead of sneaking peaks at her ass like you...he acted like a man and opened his mouth...

question is: why didnt you do the same instead of running back here to make a thread about it? :usure:

its 930pm...you could be somewhere with this broad or at the very least talking to her....:mjpls:

youngins....:snoop:

:wow2:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Really? Cause I'm funny as shyt and can keep a convo alive. Yet.....:manny:

That's either one of two things. You're not as funny as you think you are :manny: or you're just funny. If you can't turn that humor into genuine flirty interest, then you just end up being that funny dude.

You could probably work the long game with that funny shyt, ease your way in their slowly. Or you could let your intentions be known from the jump.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They have nothing to lose so they aren't afraid to take bigger risks.

:salute:

that's right and these OVER DRESSED..I'M SO FLY...I'M SO SEXY NICCAS...

TRY TOO HARD

them BYATCHES see U A MILE AWAY................ :russ:

trust me...i've gotten WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE BYATCHES by just

KEEPING IT SIMPLE

i've listened to women.....had female roomates...and even the women i do get with I ALWAYS ASK THEM what MADE U GET WITH ME...

and they say I WASN'T TRYING TOO HARD...I HAD THAT CONFIDENCE THAT I WAS GONNA BE ALRIGHT WITH OR WITHOUT HER OR ANY BYATCH..........

and females LUV THAT :troll: it's confidence..and it INTRIGUES THEM MORE confidence fellas....

Plus it's your TALK...alot of you guys wanna OUT TALK A BYATCH or TRY TO RUN GAME....just be simple whus up....who you...what u do...okay cool...lets get up..if not fukk it.......DON'T TELL A BYATCH YOUR LIFE STORY..trust me THEY TELL ME THEY DON'T WANNA HEAR DAT STORY just yet.....they DON'T KNOW HOW LONG U GONNA BE IN THE PICTURE..so why tell them your BIO...

See......I use to be like the THREADSTARTER...

:to: man why all these bummy non-dressing, grimey looking jail thug passion dudes getting all these byatches.....

because they LET THE WOMEN see themselves for what THEY REALLY ARE..and not WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE...

the BRANDS, LOGOS and ACCESORIES AND TALK don't MAKE THEM....

MAN makes the CLOTHES...clothes don't MAKE THE MAN

every real byatch know YOU AIN'T GONNA BE FLY ALL YOUR LIFE..some days you gonna look like stir fried shyt or just medicore....if you still seem cool and confident and appealing in a NORMAL setting that is SEXY TO A BYATCH...

listen fools :beli:

their was this one club in georgia where i would get all FLY to go the club....i swore i was the best dressed nicca in thier...

when a byatch did give me attention....always trying to talk thier head off, asking them personal shyt....

NEVER DID GET ANY PLAY :comeon:

finally one night i said FUKK IT...got tired of watching these WHITE TSHIRT chief keef looking a$$ niccas up in the club dikking these hoes down....

so i said FUKK DA BUTTON UP...just came in some jeans and a tshirt......got my drank....

and next thing u know i'm grinding with one of the thickest byatches i seen this side of video vixen......we kicked it for awhile and erethang.....

tried the same thing the next week.....pulled up in a drivethru at mickey d's..this bad dark skin took my order......i looked like i just got thru unloading a truck.....nothing fly about me.....i HIT DAT PUZZY when she got off of work..

the point is fellas....if U look the PART of a PLAYA..u gonna get PLAYED..if u look like MONEY they gonna get YO MONEY.....if you seek ATTENTION...they WON'T PAY YOU ATTENTION....

tai chi as well as the streets taught me game....GO AGAINST THE GRAIN

and as i always say in regards to these hoes:

"you niccas SAY TOO MUCH

that's why you niccas get PLAYED SO MUCH

i let the SWAG do the TALKING

cause the objective is just to FUKK!!!"