How come old n1ggas and bummy n!ggas can get at hoes without fear of rejection?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think it's not just the fear of rejection. it's the already perceived lack of value in a woman's eyes. so, it's issues of self-confidence and self-worth. think about how you started off this thread, you asked how come old men and men without proper means get ahead. an old man (old people in general) in american society is thought of only having worth if they have money because all the physical qualities tied with youth have faded. and a bummy person, their lack of funds, or style or sometimes even physical strength is evident before someone even talks to them and hinders their confidence. it's cultural values that imposes these feelings on old men and men without means. american values are based on strength and means.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nyggas scared to talk to a chick :snoop:
He didn't even holla he just spoke to her :pachaha:
U just sound bytch made

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I dont really approach girls that often and I dont consider myself bad looking at all, nor do I fear rejection. Normally when I get a girl's number it's due to a casual convo or through mutual people.
Jay Z told me to tell you "we don't believe you you need more people"

The "Fear of Rejection" thread is long overdue. I don't know if this is it but let's discuss it. I used to have it when I 1st started High School. By my Sophmore year my mentality was "fukk It" and I've been eating good ever since. My motto is "A closed mouth won't get head" if you want a slut to suck ya dikk you have to be willing to get shot down to achieve that goal. There's plenty of women who go home pissed every night because no man approached them. No excuse for any grown man to have the fear of rejection. Worse thing she could say is no or totally ignore you. The rewards outweigh the risk by millions.
This is all true but its hard to tell somebody they can't be afraid cause you've gotten over it cause if you think about it before you actually go over it pretty sure cats were telling you the same thing. You just have to get over it on your own time but hopefully sooner rather than later. Maybe every dude should get dissed on purpose just to get it out of the way and it would help them alot.

Co-sign. No woman can resist a man who's witty and has a since of humor...these two things, when it comes to women, will get you way farther than looks ever will...

C'mon, Black, you know he's right.

But, I think it may be a little bit more intricate than what we making it seem.
What I like to call the "long-game". Good looks will have women drooling or whatnot, but,
if this dude has the personality of a thumbtack, he won't get too far.

Cool, average looking cats always have that edge simply because
they not pretty or into just their looks alone. It might get you in the door,
and like @Mr. Negative said, then what?:stopitslime:
The last two quotes I'm replying to both here they sound good but lets not make it seem like every avg dude is fukking Chris Rock and good looking dudes are stiff. Looks matter everything being equal and hell probably if the shyt is close too. Now if avg dude is blowing good looking dude out the water by having alot of things over good looking dude ok but anything that is close you better believe that good looking dude has the advantage in almost every instance.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
he asked how she was doing? :usure:

whats to fear about that?

instead of sneaking peaks at her ass like you...he acted like a man and opened his mouth...

question is: why didnt you do the same instead of running back here to make a thread about it? :usure:

its 930pm...you could be somewhere with this broad or at the very least talking to her....:mjpls:

youngins....:snoop:

:whew::scusthov::whew::scusthov::whew::scusthov:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is all true but its hard to tell somebody they can't be afraid cause you've gotten over it cause if you think about it before you actually go over it pretty sure cats were telling you the same thing. You just have to get over it on your own time but hopefully sooner rather than later. Maybe every dude should get dissed on purpose just to get it out of the way and it would help them alot.

It's 1 thing when you're a kid and just getting hair on ya balls. It's totally different as an adult.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
C'mon, Black, you know he's right.

But, I think it may be a little bit more intricate than what we making it seem.
What I like to call the "long-game". Good looks will have women drooling or whatnot, but,
if this dude has the personality of a thumbtack, he won't get too far.

Cool, average looking cats always have that edge simply because
they not pretty or into just their looks alone. It might get you in the door,
and like @Mr. Negative said, then what?:stopitslime:

The best way I can explain it is like this...

I get a friend who women consider to be very attractive...light skin cat 360 ways jewelry drive a CTX...dude is all show but no substance...dude chases women 24/7/365...and he gets a lot of chicks...but if you average out the time he puts into getting these chicks it is pretty sad...but that is another story...

So anytime we kick it on friday...he spends the entire day calling chicks up...now that doesn't make much sense to me...since he is supposed to be a ladies man i don't see why he has to call them...:usure:...but anyway...he's got to go deep into his depth chart to finally get a chick to come through...because 1 - 5 are going out with their girlfriends...6 - 11 are with a prettier nikka...11 - 16 are doing some other random shyt...and finally number 17 is down for whatever...after calling chicks relentlessly for about 5 hours...since chicks are only into him for his looks...they only want him around when they want to look at him or have sex...if they aint in the mood for it the y aint got time for it...but i guess he is "winning" since he got about 50 chicks number in his phone...I call it losing because when i look at the call log I see outgoing vs incoming about 10 to 1....

Got another friend...nikka is average on his best day...but he is a witty funny dude...and he don't have a fourth of the chicks the other dude has...hell he might only have about 7 chicks...but them 7 chicks stay blowing his phone up...and on a friday you can forget about it you not gonna see that nikka around because he gonna be out bowling with some chicks...he gonna be out salsa dancing with some chicks...he gonna be at some wack ass blues joints with some chicks...

So you got to look at it like this...is it better to have to go to girl number 17 but the p*ssy is guaranteed right off the top...you just walk in and start smashing...or is it better to kick it with girl number 2 or 3 for a few hours and then smash...jump through some hoops and then smash...:ehh:

And then, the witty dude is just naturally witty...so it is not like he is going to wake up one day and just not be funny and engaging... I had another homeboy who was one of them pretty boy nikkas...and man after he stopped hitting the gym and got fat and got a little bout of acne and lost his hair...:ufdup:...pppffff...nikka went from swimming in p*ssy to even all our girlfriends ugly friends giving him the :childplease:

Last edited by a moderator:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's 1 thing when you're a kid and just getting hair on ya balls. It's totally different as an adult.
Not really fear is fear and until you go through it nothing is going to change that. Its just more acceptable when your younger thats all. I used to be scared of getting on planes but until I did it wasn't shyt nobody could tell me even though they were right I had to go through it myself same thing here imo.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if i opened my mouth to every bad bytch i seen today. id probably wouldve engaged in convo with 40-50 broads easily EASILY. i was mad at myself today at Dominics. I seen this foreign bytch as i was coming in she was leaving. this bytch mightve been Brazilian or Israeli or Turkish idk what the fukk she was but shorty was the baddest bytch i seen today(the bytch from earlier was about 6-7 but this bytch was a 9) then when she walked by i turned back and her ass was just:wow: i cant explain but her ass just had me standing there:mindblown: it was so fat, she had the kind of ass that black girls who dont work out have before they start falling off. man i was disappointed in myself. the semester is over in less than 5 weeks:sadcam: in the city is bad bytches galore:gladbron: but when i go back home im kno im see like 4-5 bad bytches a week compared to 40-50 a day in the city:sadbron: A closed mouth dont get fed, but i actually take time to coordinate my look and work out and care about my perception. rejection was crush my sould but these wack ass nikkas who are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse off than me will get a bytch like:yeshrug: i just dont get it:why:

you need to stay in the city for the summer. you pouring jelly all over yourself if you gonna leave the city at the peak of Hoe-Season.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:pachaha:

Wants and needs differ from woman to woman.

I don't count young girls because they don't know
who they are for themselves or what they want yet. So basically
they supposed to be shallow.

Co-sign...I assumed we weren't talking about the young women crowd...say 18-22...of course they are shallow...who isn't shallow at this age?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Come down here and get the game dropped in your lap..

Better get some Eightball & MJG in your life.

You wonder how dudes like these keep women coming out of
their ears? It ain't their clothes, or even the money.

Work on your sense of humor and that gift of gab.
Conversation rules the nation

Really? Cause I'm funny as shyt and can keep a convo alive. Yet.....:manny: