How come old n1ggas and bummy n!ggas can get at hoes without fear of rejection?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: this shyt is mindboggling brehs. i was waiting for the 157 bus east bound at polk and damen(chicago nikkas kno where im talking about) it was me and this old nikka with dreads waiting for the bus. this thick lil brown skin shorty with at fat ass walk by :datazz::ohlawd: normally i just sneak a peak when she walk by, but the old cat no that wasnt enough for him. this nikka said some shyt like "hello. how u doin?" she just said fine and kept it movin. but the old nikka was geeked up on some :krs: steeze. then while she walking by the old nikka turns to me and says "young man, when i was ur age i wouldve been chasing after that" i just give him the :myman: and put my music back in. i never get visibly geeked up over a female in the presence of said female. my point is its always bummy/ugly/swagless/old nikkas who can get at females with ease on that thirsty tip. i never see a group of well dressed good lucking(no homo) group of nikkas standing around gawking as a female walks past. but ive regularly seen a group of bummy nikkas hanging around a liquor store gassing up a female whos :gag: status and just watching all this shyt go down:what: why does this happen brehs?

8CADUpr.png
YOU MAD OP!?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:
nikka go down town or any college campus nikka. nikka walking down state street or michigan ave on a saturday id see so many bad bytches:gladbron:. nikka you need to get out more or leave the ghetto.

My point exactly 2 areas in the 3rd largest city in the usa is where you see "dimes" and every college campus in the world has dimes.I've been thru every part of this city you're riding the bus shut the fukk up

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
They got mor confidence then you bro

There's been hella times in class I eye flirted with chicks for awhile, exchanged a few passing words, then the next week see her hanging out with the class lame walking to her car :wow:

Those dudes had the juice to go say whatsup

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
My point exactly 2 areas in the 3rd largest city in the usa is where you see "dimes" and every college campus in the world has dimes.I've been thru every part of this city you're riding the bus shut the fukk up

nah nikka u shut the fukk up:birdman: i said i see 40-50 bad bytches a day cause i go to school close to down town and am in a college atmosphere and near the magnificent mile nikka. nikka u was tryna be a smart ass telling me im not seeing dimes in the city. FOH nikka

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
They got mor confidence then you bro

There's been hella times in class I eye flirted with chicks for awhile, exchanged a few passing words, then the next week see her hanging out with the class lame walking to her car :wow:

Those dudes had the juice to go say whatsup

i kno, but i cant figure out what these nikkas are confident about?:huh: they be rocking 4 year old new balances and looking dusty as fukk and still try to get bytches. ive never once in my life seen a bummy dusty nikka pull a bytch but ive seen dozens try. anytime i engage a bytch in convo im polo'd down carlton in some air jordans.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont really approach girls that often and I dont consider myself bad looking at all, nor do I fear rejection. Normally when I get a girl's number it's due to a casual convo or through mutual people.

is that you in your avy? you ugly nikka

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i kno, but i cant figure out what these nikkas are confident about?:huh: they be rocking 4 year old new balances and looking dusty as fukk and still try to get bytches. ive never once in my life seen a bummy dusty nikka pull a bytch but ive seen dozens try. anytime i engage a bytch in convo im polo'd down carlton in some air jordans.

Those types of dudes I've noticed don't even think that deep about shyt. Not saying theyre slow, but they're not analyzing the situation as much as people like you and I.

They got that slow dude game.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Go to the movies on a weekend evening and you'll see dozens of bummy nikkas with nice looking women. If you cast out enough in the ocean you're bound to catch a hungry fish regardless of the bait you use. I was once fukking around in the bay and caught a crab and stuck a hook in his ass and cast him out and within 30 minutes I caught a shark with his ass. The moral of the story is there's always a scavenger that will eat whatever is available if nothing better to eat is in the vicinity.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
this nikka a scared lil bytch, shyt bro, if she brushes you off so the fukk what? she eats breathes n shyts just like you. stop putting these hoes on pedestals and open that mouth next time, instead of practicing tantric masturbation at bus stops

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i cant see it. i kno once i get my money right ima be taking care of these hoes because thats the only reason they are with me. i couldnt pull em before money but now that i got it, i basically trick my whole check off on Michael Kors purses. ima be in shape because of the free time ill have while shes out maxing out my credit cards and be flirting with my therapist.:salute:

fixed :cube::ufdup::wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nothing like looking down at a new chic sucking your dikk and thinking "Damn, if I didn't holla at this bish I wouldn't be getting my dikk polished right now"

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
:ohhh: this shyt is mindboggling brehs. i was waiting for the 157 bus east bound at polk and damen(chicago nikkas kno where im talking about) it was me and this old nikka with dreads waiting for the bus. this thick lil brown skin shorty with at fat ass walk by :datazz::ohlawd: normally i just sneak a peak when she walk by, but the old cat no that wasnt enough for him. this nikka said some shyt like "hello. how u doin?" she just said fine and kept it movin. but the old nikka was geeked up on some :krs: steeze. then while she walking by the old nikka turns to me and says "young man, when i was ur age i wouldve been chasing after that" i just give him the :myman: and put my music back in. i never get visibly geeked up over a female in the presence of said female. my point is its always bummy/ugly/swagless/old nikkas who can get at females with ease on that thirsty tip. i never see a group of well dressed good lucking(no homo) group of nikkas standing around gawking as a female walks past. but ive regularly seen a group of bummy nikkas hanging around a liquor store gassing up a female whos :gag: status and just watching all this shyt go down:what: why does this happen brehs?

Breh..... 20 years ago that old ni99a was YOU. :krs: :obama:
he may have been better looking with a bigger dikk and MORE cash then you'll ever see... all you see now when you look at him is... an "old ni99a".
That's why. You have no idea how much game he has, that ni99a is just mr. miyagi status 2 you but yo..... Mr . Miyagi could fukk yo bish!