how come men try to break a womans spirit

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly, i'm willing to bet anything he told her p*ssy was wack and his girls is way tighter.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock - Feed me, fukk me, Shut the fukk up

We like it simple, Hell I know I do, these dudes your talking about messing up the game for everyone supposedly being tamed by a womans games and fukkery :what:

So simple, yet so overlooked.

Feed your man.
Give him sex 2-3 times a week.
And just... talk a little bit less.

And you will be his queen forever.

Daps
weaker prey is easier prey. he sounds broke. i wouldn't feel like losing him was a loss :yeshrug:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
honestly, i'm willing to bet anything he told her p*ssy was wack and his girls is way tighter.

marcuz you another bitter little bish who's been riding my clit in every thread tryna beef. Whats the problem? Why are you stil holding a grudge from that one thread you shouldnt be so petty thats a female trait :scusthov:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Has anyone pointed out that men cant be tested for HPV?
The question is why are you even associating yourself w/ people that stupid...but im sure by now this thread has gone in a new direction.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
marcuz you another bitter little bish who's been riding my clit in every thread tryna beef. Whats the problem? Why are you stil holding a grudge from that one thread you shouldnt be so petty thats a female trait :scusthov:

what thread? :wtf:

i aint trynna beef with a chick, but saying a man trynna break a womans spirit is ridiculously stupid :shaq2:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
everytime this woman posts the shyt is epic, im laughing at nearly every post from everyone. anytime she make a thread nikkas gonna derail it