2ik6peb.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whatever boo thats really evil to wish death on someone love is not in you

Not wishing death, why wish something that happens to all?

You should clean up your ratchet lifestyle, I'm sure you weren't raised like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
and :heh: at these lies about men only wifing good girls. biggest lie ever. the whole reason i became a hoe wa cuz i was getting played as a girlfriend. i stopped giving a fukk.

:aicmon:

I was just about to touch on this. I have enough common sense to know your twerk videos, big "girl", I do what I want act, comes from a place of hurt.

You aren't being sexual. There's a difference between sexual and foolishness and what you and most girls who have your mentality engage in is foolishness.

STD's = foolishness

You were more than likely never a "good girl" because your definition of good is obviously fkced up. I don't buy your "act". Hurt people do hurt things and you are heading down a dangerous path.

1. Either you end up with a STD(which most likely you've already done.

2. Unwanted pregnancy(coming soon)

3. Or both

You have all the makings of being the 39 year old single mother of two who has a mental breakdown and confesses their whorish past in the middle of church. I've seen it with my own eyes. Not surprising that her teenage daughter was just starting her whorish ways. :whoo:

I've seen this movie before.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
when is the next video

when yall nikkas get some sense

Has to be

the whole lets accuse hustle of ____ thing is getting old. first im a tranny them im olivia then im token then im TFP now im a troll stfu enough already

Not wishing death, why wish something that happens to all?

You should clean up your ratchet lifestyle, I'm sure you weren't raised like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

ok but you wishing an agnozing death like cancer? not cool.

:aicmon:

I was just about to touch on this. I have enough common sense to know your twerk videos, big "girl", I do what I want act, comes from a place of hurt.

You aren't being sexual. There's a difference between sexual and foolishness and what you and most girls who have your mentality engage in is foolishness.

STD's = foolishness

You were more than likely never a "good girl" because your definition of good is obviously fkced up. I don't buy your "act". Hurt people do hurt things and you are heading down a dangerous path.

1. Either you end up with a STD(which most likely you've already done.

2. Unwanted pregnancy(coming soon)

3. Or both

You have all the makings of being the 39 year old single mother of two who has a mental breakdown and confesses their whorish past in the middle of church. I've seen it with my own eyes. Not surprising that her teenage daughter was just starting her whorish ways. :whoo:

I've seen this movie before.

umm thanks for psychoanalyzing me but I dont really do alot. Ive had 2 sex partners in 2012. Most of my wildin out was in high school. Ive calmed down alot since then I still like to fukk and do molly but I dont go hard like I used to. Ive admitted several times before that I have low self esteem so why are you actin like you doin somethin?