how come men try to break a womans spirit

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let it get to you

You are dealing with insecure narcissistic men... They have to bring others down in order to build themselves up.

Reflect on why you are attracted to these demonic personality types and learn from the experience.

^^THIS..anyone man, woman, or child, putting you down like that. is doing so because they themselves have a self esteem problem. in addition they are trying to start a fight for a reason(they are trying to cheat on you, already has and want to end yalls relationship but they dont have the .... to man up and say it to your face)

the moment or chick talks to you like that. PUSH ON. dont wonder why. just PUSH ON. keep it moving. now if a dude/chick is a friend of yours and you see them treating others like that. then you can hit them up like "ay, you dont have to down talk people like that. whats going on with you that you gotta be so cold?" but if yall aint just friends. KEEP IT PUSHIN

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Reincar breh, she steppin to you my nikka

iBFGVxge71eut.gif

*EDIT

i see he clapped back. excellent work friend.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: WTF

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Threadstarter, what happened? I thought you came here to twerk? :to:
Thats what im saying tho, only reason i been checking this thread is for some filth, not inner revelations about who hurt her and deep rhetoric on what she should do next. drop a video cmoooooon :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was soooo mean to me for no reason. This literally happened out of nowhere: First he accused me of giving him HPV (which I didnt because im clean) then admitted he's been in a relationship the whole time and told me i was just the jumpoff and how much better she was than me making fun of my body and all my flaws comparing her to me. Then when I started to cry he hung up in my face :ohhh:

Did I mention my 22nd bday is tommorow?

:(

I'm sitting up listening to this

Fantasizing about you and you're somewhere getting dogged?:no:

One mans trash.........:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator: