how come men try to break a womans spirit

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're only 22 what serious relationship could you really have been in?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You don't need to wait for a man, but in the meantime you don't have to whore yourself out. I understand you may have been hurt in the past but disrespecting your body isn't the way forward. Shaking that as.s.s will not make you immune to getting your heart broken again. All that's doing is breaking your spirt. 1 day your as.s.s is going to be all wrinkly and saggy.. then what? Is your sense of worth tied up to your as.s.s I hope not because the attention you seek is short-lived honey. Focus on feeding your soul.. because that's eternal.

:stopitslime:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
You don't need to wait for a man, but in the meantime you don't have to whore yourself out. I understand you may have been hurt in the past but disrespecting your body isn't the way forward. Shaking that as.s.s will not make you immune to getting your heart broken again. All that's doing is breaking your spirt. 1 day your as.s.s is going to be all wrinkly and saggy.. then what? Is your sense of worth tied up to your as.s.s I hope not because the attention you seek is short-lived honey. Focus on feeding your soul.. because that's eternal.

whats wrong with twerking? I like to twerk and Im good at it. It makes me happy. Howi s that breaking my spirit? My soul gets fed when Im following my passions

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
man, but if shes happy then be happy for her. some girls are great performers. maybe thats what she likes

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
.i dont take it wrong because i know where his heart im his ONLY one. we done been through a lot and that's my heart. my man means everything to me. wouldnt trade him for the world <3 i aint tripping.

.:smh: this is crazy people who dont know me from a can of paint talk shyt about me dat shyt crazy.but I see why I have a.list of haters..im not even mad tho..bytches/nikkas gone talk reguardless those WHO KNOW ME know who I am. So obviously im doin sumthng right 4 my name to be in somebody mouth : )

.i feel no need to dabble in irrelevant bullshyt on the internet with an irrelevant nikka get off my relationships dikk.

Good for you.

But you aren't significant enough for me to hate on. I just saw a crazy ass dynamic and showed my reaction.

I would NEVER refer to my wife as a bytch, but diff strokes for diff folks.

No one over here is jealous of your relationship. :stopitslime: