how come men try to break a womans spirit

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Its a rarity for a guy to wife a known hoe :ld:

Now a hoe posing as a good girl? :manny:

I can play good girl. that ratchetness always creeps out on me though.

so you dont have respect for yourself?

no

:childplease;

Good men wife up quality women

Sluts and whores are cum buckets, urinals and mattress status.

What a sad whorish life you live, might as well become a backpage whore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

i know married whores. i know women who are great catches who still lonely as hell. thats why im not gonna waste my life waiting for a man

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
You really refer to her as your bytch? :wtf:

And she dapped it. :damn:

:merchant: I guess....
.i dont take it wrong because i know where his heart im his ONLY one. we done been through a lot and that's my heart. my man means everything to me. wouldnt trade him for the world <3 i aint tripping.

.:smh: this is crazy people who dont know me from a can of paint talk shyt about me dat shyt crazy.but I see why I have a.list of haters..im not even mad tho..bytches/nikkas gone talk reguardless those WHO KNOW ME know who I am. So obviously im doin sumthng right 4 my name to be in somebody mouth : )

.i feel no need to dabble in irrelevant bullshyt on the internet with an irrelevant nikka get off my relationships dikk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can play good girl. that ratchetness always creeps out on me though.

no

i know married whores. i know women who are great catches who still lonely as hell. thats why im not gonna waste my life waiting for a man

I said a good decent man, there are always simps, and losers out there who will smash and marry anyone.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
.i dont take it wrong because i know where his heart im his ONLY one. we done been through a lot and that's my heart. my man means everything to me. wouldnt trade him for the world <3 i aint tripping.

.:smh: this is crazy people who dont know me from a can of paint talk shyt about me dat shyt crazy.but I see why I have a.list of haters..im not even mad tho..bytches/nikkas gone talk reguardless those WHO KNOW ME know who I am. So obviously im doin sumthng right 4 my name to be in somebody mouth : )

.i feel no need to dabble in irrelevant bullshyt on the internet with an irrelevant nikka get off my relationships dikk.

None of y'all work though right

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
thats why i said im gonna put my period in his food pay attention :damn: i know i will be ran through and tired so i gotta do what i gotta do.

uh huh. cool. fukk all that - dig this, a lot of girls with their lives in order didnt invest their energy or time into random dudes. ANY dudes. everybody's clock is ticking. dont invest your day into these small time chumps. if you get comfortable with it, it stays with you. your investment grows with you. Im serious, invest in things other than sex and weed and shyt. the more money, advancement, and success you get in your life truly the happier you gon be: so stop fukking around asap. Im saying.

:aicmon:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

its not that serious :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't need to wait for a man, but in the meantime you don't have to whore yourself out. I understand you may have been hurt in the past but disrespecting your body isn't the way forward. Shaking that as.s.s will not make you immune to getting your heart broken again. All that's doing is breaking your spirt. 1 day your as.s.s is going to be all wrinkly and saggy.. then what? Is your sense of worth tied up to your as.s.s I hope not because the attention you seek is short-lived honey. Focus on feeding your soul.. because that's eternal.