How Buffets Scam You.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It’s this Chinese buffet I’ve been going to since I was a kid, its one of my favorite restaurants of all time

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
:pachaha: my husband calls me ratchet when I take gummy bears and strawberries home in a zip loc bag … we aren’t hurting, it’s just habit :mjlol:
:why:But u ARE hurting my dear lady. U hurting the whole frozen dairy economy, violating the sacred unspoken covenant acknowledged and accepted long ago, through the ages between proprietor and topping connoisseur.:lupe: Those gummy bears and strawberries are there for you to garnish your ice cream. U are to take what u need, and make way for the next weary adventurer:salute:

:sadcam:When this great timeless custom is perverted, not only must prices increase to offset the losses incurred by the establishment, you also throw the entire delicate balance,:damn: the exquisite beauty of the pattern of gummy bear colors and strawberry size and shape:ohlawd: into complete and utter chaos, unraveling the very fabric of the grand design.
:mindblown:
:ufdup:Heed ur good and noble husband's wise cautioning young lady. U are messing with forces of nature u have no business tampering with!:whoa: