How Buffets Scam You.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Ive never fukked with buffets on principle alone. Difficult to even maintain an appetite surrounded by trash human beings. As the video states, the owners are greedy fukk bois cutting every conceivable corner to maximize profits. And the part about them not recycling food is bullshyt. They either taking the plate to the kitchen, or even worse, taking the trash bag back to the kitchen(ive been told asians in particular are fukkin notorious for this one).

Then u got the customers. While greedy owners are trife, there is something equally disgusting about folks who lose sleep at night if they feel they failed to get less than a hundred dollar value for their little 8.99. Broke boi shyt. Its only right to get ur moneys worth, but come on bytch, if u really salty u can only eat 5 plates of shrimp in one sitting, sneak some shyt out if u must, but lets have a 3 purse limit per person. Ur family dont wanna live on 5 varieties of increasingly stale chicken all week. Take ya ass to krogers.:scust:

So its nah for me. Between the trash owners, trash staff, trash food and trash customers, id rather just go to a more reputable establishment if im gone take the fam out.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never fukked with buffets on principle alone. Difficult to even maintain an appetite surrounded by trash human beings. As the video states, the owners are greedy fukk bois cutting every conceivable corner to maximize profits. And the part about them not recycling food is bullshyt. They either taking the plate to the kitchen, or even worse, taking the trash bag back to the kitchen(ive been told asians in particular are fukkin notorious for this one).

Then u got the customers. While greedy owners are trife, there is something equally disgusting about folks who lose sleep at night if they feel they failed to get less than a hundred dollar value for their little 8.99. Broke boi shyt. Its only right to get ur moneys worth, but come on bytch, if u really salty u can only eat 5 plates of shrimp in one sitting, sneak some shyt out if u must, but lets have a 3 purse limit per person. Ur family dont wanna live on 5 varieties of increasingly stale chicken all week. Take ya ass to krogers.:scust:

So its nah for me. Between the trash owners, trash staff, trash food and trash customers, id rather just go to a more reputable establishment if im gone take the fam out.

This fakkit sounds wonderful to be around :leon:

Good grief some of you coli elitists have to be some kind of social recluses or just overall unfun people to be around in general. :mjtf:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I’m in food safety. So buffets stopped for me YEARS ago. Now, I still have that older uncle and aunt that treat buffets like some fine dining experience. They go there for every major event or suggest it when it’s someone else’s turn smh…

Buffets are not for me

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Scam because people are too dumb to go pick what they want?

A lot of tha shyt isn’t even true at a lot of buffets now because they aren’t set up like one long line. They have stations, if you don’t want salad and pizza then don’t go to the pizza or salad stations.

The only buffets I can think of that still have those old one line setups are Chinese buffets and the ones at Disney World.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Papa Pimp next to the lasagna
746fae9e36d2dd2a67f6bcca916f4ca4.gif

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
This fakkit sounds wonderful to be around :leon:

Good grief some of you coli elitists have to be some kind of social recluses or just overall unfun people to be around in general. :mjtf:
:picard:

Not to sound snooty breh, but i aint tryna eat anything thats been in the trash, a purse, or the trash AND a purse either if i can avoid it. He aint have to do mama june like that though:huhldup: