How Buffets Scam You.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:deadrose: I love this site, we got nikkas ready to go to war in the middle of street over they favorite buffet spots. There is a china buffet spot not to far from work, foods decent, works for lunch sometimes :manny:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Ive never fukked with buffets on principle alone. Difficult to even maintain an appetite surrounded by trash human beings. As the video states, the owners are greedy fukk bois cutting every conceivable corner to maximize profits. And the part about them not recycling food is bullshyt. They either taking the plate to the kitchen, or even worse, taking the trash bag back to the kitchen(ive been told asians in particular are fukkin notorious for this one).

Then u got the customers. While greedy owners are trife, there is something equally disgusting about folks who lose sleep at night if they feel they failed to get less than a hundred dollar value for their little 8.99. Broke boi shyt. Its only right to get ur moneys worth, but come on bytch, if u really salty u can only eat 5 plates of shrimp in one sitting, sneak some shyt out if u must, but lets have a 3 purse limit per person. Ur family dont wanna live on 5 varieties of increasingly stale chicken all week. Take ya ass to krogers.:scust:

So its nah for me. Between the trash owners, trash staff, trash food and trash customers, id rather just go to a more reputable establishment if im gone take the fam out.

Ol Frasier Crane ass muthafukka

😂😂😂😂😂😂

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I remember growing up as a child, my father actually took pride in eating in the order the buffet food was set up. He'd call the rest of the family uncultured for not starting with soups and salads. He'd treat 10$ golden corral like a 7-course fine dining experience.:russ:

I always knew we was right for starting with the steak and chicken first. Getting our money's worth:wow:
mines did the same shyt...

but when we goto lubys or when wyatts was a thing...the salads bein at the end of the trayline..with the desserts fukked him up

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I get to eat a lot of food while paying less than I would for 1 plate and 2 dessert that wouldn't keep me full :manny:
shyt if u like my aunt charlotte..

that heffa brings containers..

was at ryan.. everybody full.. this broad.. went for the final round..12 piece chicken.. steaks...sides etc... brought 2 32oz cups banana pudding and cobbler...

her family would eat on that shyt for 2 weeks..

they never said anything

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
shyt if u like my aunt charlotte..

that heffa brings containers..

was at ryan.. everybody full.. this broad.. went for the final round..12 piece chicken.. steaks...sides etc... brought 2 32oz cups banana pudding and cobbler...

her family would eat on that shyt for 2 weeks..

they never said anything
For real?

No anal waiters that stopped her?

She's a legend :manny:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t been to one drive pre pandemic. I wasn’t scammed though.

I didn’t finish the video but it’s common knowledge

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ive never fukked with buffets on principle alone. Difficult to even maintain an appetite surrounded by trash human beings. As the video states, the owners are greedy fukk bois cutting every conceivable corner to maximize profits. And the part about them not recycling food is bullshyt. They either taking the plate to the kitchen, or even worse, taking the trash bag back to the kitchen(ive been told asians in particular are fukkin notorious for this one).

Then u got the customers. While greedy owners are trife, there is something equally disgusting about folks who lose sleep at night if they feel they failed to get less than a hundred dollar value for their little 8.99. Broke boi shyt. Its only right to get ur moneys worth, but come on bytch, if u really salty u can only eat 5 plates of shrimp in one sitting, sneak some shyt out if u must, but lets have a 3 purse limit per person. Ur family dont wanna live on 5 varieties of increasingly stale chicken all week. Take ya ass to krogers.:scust:

So its nah for me. Between the trash owners, trash staff, trash food and trash customers, id rather just go to a more reputable establishment if im gone take the fam out.
you went IN :laff:

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Scam? It’s a fairly straightforward exchange: pay this to eat this.
I wouldnt call it a scam. But some of their practices are kinda low key deceptive to downright unsanitary. I heard it straight from the horses mouth that some of those places, probably more often than not, will discipline staff who dont tow the line with that plate recycling mess.

And if u ever been to one of these spots u know folks are not exaggerating about the hostility that can brew at certain food stations. Namely the crab legs, buffalo wings, and other pricey or otherwise notable dishes.

And some folks do be super greedy and inconsiderate when it comes to hoarding the good stuff. But as the video mentions, this food is all prepared well in advance. But its not uncommon for them to try to stall folks out as if there was a standard unavoidable wait time for them to cook the replacement food. The fact is they could have a new tray out there in moments if they wanted. In fact they could do it seamlessly if they get the ball rolling when the current tray gets low. But nah, they stall ya out, knowing most people will become discouraged and move to something else, and others will simply want to avoid conflict with the hoarders, who really can become very aggressive if u get between them and dem crab clusters. :ohlawd::birdman::ufdup:

In a ideal world ur post would be on point. But like dude said human nature rears its ugly head, and greed turns what could be a fun and mutually beneficial deal into a free for all contest between the store and patrons of who can come out ahead.:francis:

And that ends up ruining the experience for the rest of us who just want to have a good time and get our fair share:wow:

High key this is the reason people with the means will spend insane amounts of money on fine dining. Its not just about the food. Low rent attracts the lowlifes. Those insane prices are designed to filter out a certain element. And believe it or not, its not just about :mjpls:.

Thats just their primary default target. When we out the picture, they tend to turn on eachother.

Thats another topic though. I just think its kinda a grotesque beauty to how WS cannibalizes itself in the absence of non whites to feed it.

Last edited: