How Buffets Scam You.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a cook out double burger with cheese tray and milkshake Saturday and the total was $9.75. That same meal was $5.65 a few years ago :damn:
COOK OUT TRAYS WENT UP 4 BUCKS

this-is-bs-bullshiit.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This video didn’t make Buffets sound bad or like they’re scamming you. You don’t have to eat the salad :heh: . The first point was we have to do all the work because of walking to get your food, and waiters are something valuable we give up here:mjlol:
also if you’re not high going to buffets you already lost, you gotta hit’em in the head with the munchies:ufdup:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This fakkit sounds wonderful to be around :leon:

Good grief some of you coli elitists have to be some kind of social recluses or just overall unfun people to be around in general. :mjtf:
:picard::huhldup::ehh:

^^The range of emotions reading this.

On one hand i know i should be insulted, but at the same time this is the first time in my life anyone has ever accused me of being "elitist". And chances are it will probably be the last time. And im kinda low key flattered:obama: Even if its basis is my bar being set somewhere between outback steakhouse/Red lobster and pf changs/country kitchen buffet.

Unless u thought by "reputable establishment" i meant some cac 500 dollar a plate country club with a name i could never pronounce, menu i could never read, and dress code that rivals my mortgage payment :russ:

Nah, i aint quite got it like that my G. But i still gotta have some shred of standards. Times is tough, but i still aint dining somewhere that serves bottomless crab legs for 12.99. Im not finna fight big mama bertha and then go through the trouble of cracking them suckas open for a rubbery grey withered shred of meat with like a damn near inch of open space separating it from the shell.:hubie:Gotta draw the line somewhere.:francis:

I aint no fakkit though:ufdup:I may be a dikk but i still only fukk with pussc

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I grew up on Chinese buffets.
But since I'm down south I do not fukk with chinese at all, they cant cook as good as Nyc Chinese takeout . shyt is hilariously bad.