How big of a scumbag was christopher columbus

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
At least people are starting to open their eyes to how evil Columbus and them actually were....I took a random history class in college that largely focused on Spanish colonialism at the time. shyt was a real eye opener. What the Spanish did to the native populations makes the holocaust look like a nice day at the beach. Read this book if u wanna see some truly fukked up shyt

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Short-Account-Destruction-Indies/dp/161949146X]A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies: Bartolome de las Casas: 9781619491465: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I said before giving Columbus a major holiday would be like giving Hitler a major holiday a few hundred years from now...shyt I wouldn't put it past humanity if that happens

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
These cac always paint a rosey picture of their systematic destruction of the native populations of the America's. They were civilizing them. How? When they make cities more advanced than those in Europe. The Aztecs had a water system while these nasty euro fukks were shytting and pissing in buckets then throwing it right out the window. The Native American live with the land and its animals. The pale face came and took and animals and plants extinct. The greed of the cac will destroy us all.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
These cac always paint a rosey picture of their systematic destruction of the native populations of the America's. They were civilizing them. How? When they make cities more advanced than those in Europe. The Aztecs had a water system while these nasty euro fukks were shytting and pissing in buckets then throwing it right out the window. The Native American live with the land and its animals. The pale face came and took and animals and plants extinct. The greed of the cac will destroy us all.

The aztec capital had better infastructure and a bigger population than any city in Europe at the time. Unfortunately the Europeans had gunpowder. That and the evil scheming the conquistadors had going was too much for em

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It's funny too how in their quotes you hear from them they always refer to the people as "savages" If you look at it, all of them were the real greedy bloodthirsty savages. They didn't even know how to properly bathe till the people here taught them :scusthov:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Columbus' chief navigator was a black moor named Pedro Alonso Nino :comeon:

Damn they did him dirty as fukk

Empowered by the Council of Castile to seek out new countries, avoiding those already found by Columbus, he committed to give 20% of his profits for the Spanish Crown

After just two months they were back in Bayona, Spain, loaded with wealth, but also accused of cheating the King out of his portion of the spoils. Arrested, and with his property confiscated, Niño died before his trial concluded.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
just another reason the USA public PROPAGANDA system is a joke

fixed

if i had to kill one and let the other live
and my choices were hitler and chris..
hitler would walk away like:whew:

a0yqua.jpg

can't say that I blame you on this breh :wow:

Damn they did him dirty as fukk

of course, the cacs had to lie and cheat to the very end.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "Jewish expulsion" which happened in Iberia (Spain/Portugal) in 1492, is blatantly a cover up for them kickin out the Moorish blacks who rulled Iberia for 700years.

Anybody got any more info on this?