St louis
if i had to kill one and let the other live
and my choices were hitler and chris..
hitler would walk away like:whew:

a0yqua.jpg

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I can't really hate on him :manny: . The Natives weren't doing shyt with the land anyway and if it weren't for Colombus and his Spanish brehs, we wouldn't have so many fine ass Mestiza broads today :takedat:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't really hate on him :manny: . The Natives weren't doing shyt with the land anyway and if it weren't for Colombus and his Spanish brehs, we wouldn't have so many fine ass Mestiza broads today :takedat:

:childplease: One of the largest and most well developed Empires in the world was the fukkin Aztec empire. The only reason why Columbus and Cortez stood a chance was because they were in the middle of wars on their march in the process of suppressing and demanding tribute from smaller villages.

Between that and disease, they managed to kill enough off, enslave the people, destroyed their temples, cities, land, cultures, languages (these bytches actually destroyed language by killing and torturing the indigenous peoples and burning their writing and defacing the walls). Banning their religion and killing people if they didn't become Christian, where they would conveniently teach them that they were inferior to fair-skinned people and that suffering and subservience is holy so they could beat them and make them labor on their farms.

It's to the point now where cultural anthropologists have to piece together a language that existed 600 years ago from scraps because the Spaniards destroyed so much of their culture.

Stop listening to white people's version of history!

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:childplease: One of the largest and most well developed Empires in the world was the fukkin Aztec empire. The only reason why Columbus and Cortez stood a chance was because they were in the middle of wars on their march in the process of suppressing and demanding tribute from smaller villages.

Between that and disease, they managed to kill enough off, enslave the people, destroyed their temples, cities, land, cultures, languages (these bytches actually destroyed language by killing and torturing the indigenous peoples and burning their writing and defacing the walls). Banning their religion and killing people if they didn't become Christian, where they would conveniently teach them that they were inferior to fair-skinned people and that suffering and subservience is holy so they could beat them and make them labor on their farms.

It's to the point now where cultural anthropologists have to piece together a language that existed 600 years ago from scraps because the Spaniards destroyed so much of their culture.

Stop listening to white people's version of history!

You didn't address my mestiza broads point :birdman:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Araña;2377192 said:
don't get me started on this disease carrier degenerate,rapist, genocidal maniac

I got suspended from catholic school in 6th grade for writing a scathing ether filled essay on why columbus day should not be celebrated and how the spaniards should be paying reparations to all the countries they raped and pillaged using religion to enslave and kill millions of innocents. Yes im :umad:

that fukking Sosa smiley in your sig

:deadrose: