How big of a scumbag was christopher columbus

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We shouldn't celebrate columbous day or thanksgiving or christmas or halloween or easter or July 4th.

I dont and it has caused riffs between me and my family for years but it says in the good book realizing those truths will come between those you love...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Terrible, one of the best history teachers I ever had broke it down like a math teacher. I learnet much from that man, straight up everything you have ever been taught about him is bullshyt. Brutalized the natives and was a slave driver once he took control. He didnt give a fukk, he was out to get gold. The only other person you can put next to him is Cortez and what he did in Mexico which took major balls if you read up on him. One of those guys that wanted to be a noble so bad he would do anything, he hijacked the ships from his own fleet to sail to Mexico, he didnt give a fukk.

Columbus and Hernan Cortes are the progenitors to Himmler and Goebbels and them.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Araña;2377192 said:
don't get me started on this disease carrier degenerate,rapist, genocidal maniac

I got suspended from catholic school in 6th grade for writing a scathing ether filled essay on why columbus day should not be celebrated and how the spaniards should be paying reparations to all the countries they raped and pillaged using religion to enslave and kill millions of innocents. Yes im :umad:

:myman:

fukk Columbus, the pinta boat as a explorer, a spaniard and as a motherfukking crew! :pacspit:

if i catch that nikka in the afterlife me and the rest of the rican goons gonna poke homie up :birdman:

tumblr_m9tzu9Er5R1qb73tpo1_500.gif

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Araña;2377192 said:
don't get me started on this disease carrier degenerate,rapist, genocidal maniac

I got suspended from catholic school in 6th grade for writing a scathing ether filled essay on why columbus day should not be celebrated and how the spaniards should be paying reparations to all the countries they raped and pillaged using religion to enslave and kill millions of innocents. Yes im :umad:

writing essays in the 6th grade?:dwillhuh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Araña;2377192 said:

Exactly. Religious propoganda, fear, indimitation, rape and disease were the common denominators in the Spaniards quest for supremacy. People refuse to want to hear the vil truths of the Spanish conqistidors. They were also key players in the African Slave trade, the slaughter of Native Americans, mestizos and native people of central & south America.

Y'all should read up on this shyt! :ufdup:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Exactly. Religious propoganda, fear, indimitation, rape and disease were the common denominators in the Spaniards quest for supremacy. People refuse to want to hear the vil truths of the Spanish conqistidors. They were also key players in the African Slave trade, the slaughter of Native Americans, mestizos and native people of central & south America.

Y'all should read up on this shyt! :ufdup:

Exactly also Calling native Americans "Indians" some of y'all even did it here. them euro cac's thought they was in India :snoop:

they came here to pillage with their ships filled with convicts. they brought rats, and diseases. they came to this continent in 1492. Hispaniola (Haiti/Dominican Republic) had close to a Million Tainos on the island at the time, By 1504 they where only 32,000 left. they also brought in the African slaves and created a class system in which the color of your skin determined your job(task you actually get paid at a Job) the darker you where the harder the labor and vice-versa.