How big of a scumbag was christopher columbus

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
why do we celebrate him for a holiday? why do we hear he was a good guy all through middle school?

Because the white institution wants to glorify a white man.

And it's not just here

320aea5d209e4447a362dabf7d0ae133.jpg

This statue of Columbus sits in the Dominican Republic

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Terrible, one of the best history teachers I ever had broke it down like a math teacher. I learnet much from that man, straight up everything you have ever been taught about him is bullshyt. Brutalized the natives and was a slave driver once he took control. He didnt give a fukk, he was out to get gold. The only other person you can put next to him is Cortez and what he did in Mexico which took major balls if you read up on him. One of those guys that wanted to be a noble so bad he would do anything, he hijacked the ships from his own fleet to sail to Mexico, he didnt give a fukk.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
don't get me started on this disease carrier degenerate,rapist, genocidal maniac

I got suspended from catholic school in 6th grade for writing a scathing ether filled essay on why columbus day should not be celebrated and how the spaniards should be paying reparations to all the countries they raped and pillaged using religion to enslave and kill millions of innocents. Yes im :umad: