How are Mexicans able to do coke and yet remain so functional in society?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mexicans are one of those minorities that
Sometime undeservedly benefit from “ good” stereotypes. I don’t know how they got the super hard worker label when we built the greatest nation on earth for free.

The white man's psyche is twisted..calls Black builders of America lazy and stupid and deems those box shaped landscapers as hard working. :dahell:

They did that to disrespect Black people by handing a title to someone less deserving so they pit Black vs Hispanic against each other.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The white man's psyche is twisted..calls Black builders of America lazy and stupid and deems those box shaped landscapers as hard working. :dahell:

They did that to disrespect Black people by handing a title to someone less deserving so they pit Black vs Hispanic against each other.
its not that deep...

they rely on underpaid mexican labor to run their businesses....

there isnt some nationwide conspiracy among whites to give them a title...

shyt, half the country thinks mexicans are lazy illegals coming here for free money and housing...

stop thinking the average racist is smart enough to organize a rational agenda

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
i just want to see what their vision of "better" is...

:mjpls:

the fact they refuse to respond says it all...

:sas2:
:russ:

2024-03-11-23-58-07-worldpopulationreview-com-cdc2c4542407.jpg

You don't even have an argument here, just smilies.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
When I was like 22 I worked at Taco Cabana on a college campus and was coworkers with this Mexican dude cool as hell, 25

We used to play touch football in the soccer field with other guys that worked around the campus after work

I was cool with him until he came in pissed off one day, he said he accidently threw his coke in a locked lid trashcan

:wtf:

Dawg said he was at the bus stop arm fishing for that coke until the bus came and he was mad he had to give up because he couldn't reach it

:what:

From there on I stopped fukkin with him like that, that's the first fully functional coke head I ever met

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Drug's are their thing over there in Mexico..:manny:

they are now major fentanyl producers too.annel=PBSNewsHour

:huhldup:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
The whole management staff at my old job used to "party" and these fools made $$$ . Coke=success
Crack= eating out of a trash can

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm more impressed by those blue collar Mexican guys who drink til 4 AM then go to work after

man when I was young working oddjobs there were nights I'd leave the party at 4....if I was lucky get some ass......go to the crib shower real fast and eat something n be at work by 7am.

the stamina I had in my youth :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The unions favorite drug. Washes out the system in a couple days

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The unions favorite drug. Washes out the system in a couple days

you know they don't actually test for cocaine; they test for the enzymes that stay in the system longer. just putting that out there.

if u mix with alcohol the half life is x2.