How are Mexicans able to do coke and yet remain so functional in society?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Coke make you more horny than when you was a teen no kizz I like smoking weed after. It’s crazy addictive I’ve been doing it more consistent the last couple of years to cope in life but I don’t like doing it working I feel like it’s a waste and I’m a functional person off drugs but it’ll make you want to constantly hit a bump once you get hooked on it. I’m damn there trying to stop myself because it can low key fukk w your POV. Like high off weed and drunk me is your average party animal. Coked out me be trying to fukk something asap I’ll trick on a ho and I don’t need to but the coke make me do it. I think Molly is a better alternative. Haven’t had that shyt in a month but I be wanting to hit the plug everyday

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Coke make you more horny than when you was a teen no kizz I like smoking weed after. It’s crazy addictive I’ve been doing it more consistent the last couple of years to cope in life but I don’t like doing it working I feel like it’s a waste and I’m a functional person off drugs but it’ll make you want to constantly hit a bump once you get hooked on it. I’m damn there trying to stop myself because it can low key fukk w your POV. Like high off weed and drunk me is your average party animal. Coked out me be trying to fukk something asap I’ll trick on a ho and I don’t need to but the coke make me do it. I think Molly is a better alternative. Haven’t had that shyt in a month but I be wanting to hit the plug everyday
Breh this post reads like you were coked out when writing it. Stay safe, stay a non-addict and don‘t end up selling bussy for drugs :damn:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Breh this post reads like you were coked out when writing it. Stay safe, stay a non-addict and don‘t end up selling bussy for drugs :damn:
Much as I love it yeah I can’t go out like that. Not even considering selling my game consoles or designer shyt it’s not that deep but I’ll say it’s probably the most addictive drug I’ve consumed. Like regular coke is ok but once you find a plug that gets it from Colombia Like I Do it’s a whole nother level. Coke is supposed to be used as a party drug like when you get drunk and almost on the verge of vomiting you hit that shyt and get back to the party. But me I’ll just do it solo w some weed and contemplate fukking a hoe or just going on social media to find bad bytches pictures to screenshot lmao

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Way more people do coke than you'd think, especially white people. Even if they aren't actively procuring it, if someone breaks it out at a party, they'll get down.
i'm black and i used to be the same way. Wouldn't cop myself but if someone broke it out at a party I'd hit a line or two. This was before the fentanyl shyt tho :whoa: I did put $40 on an eightball once but i was already at a house music function

Black folks prolly got more functional weedheads and alcoholics than coke heads. That kratom be having me ready to take on the day too

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Carl_Hart_%2818210024296%29.jpg