How are Mexicans able to do coke and yet remain so functional in society?

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know Mexican blue collar workers do coke, as well as Mexican chicks that are always in the club partying, but lately I've noticed that even Mexicans that have good careers and a stable life also do coke. They'll have an office job, or some other white collar job, be financially sound, seemingly no issues and they still be doing coke.

How do they do it?

I'm not asking because I want to do coke. It's just usually a drug that ruins peoples lives and yet Mexicans do a bump or a line or two, pop some pills and go on with their day as if it were a sip of water
They love to work it’s just in their blood

nikkas love to chill so we got to be more disciplined also we have that hunter gene we already super alert no need for drugs

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also they have low paying jobs that tolerate crashing out like car mechanic or day laborer and still those drug users are the lowest and don’t advance

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I swear to god if I get rich and can retire early the first day I’m
scar-face-tony-montana.gif

Imma be on that booger suga so tuff when folks see me coming they’re going to shout …
roxanne-cocaine.gif

:russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Never tried it.

In college once, I walked into some friends dorm room and they were doing it. I played it cool for a couple mins but then I was like, "aight Imma head out"

I feel like anything stronger than a sativa gummy is too much for me. It took me 30+ years to even try weed. Lol.

Plus with all these ppl dropping dead from fentanyl, I'd be terrified of coke.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Most of the Coke people get in the US is stepped on garbage, so it’s not like they’re on some pure fish-scale shyt. That said, a few of my friends in finance & management consulting are functional cokeheads that are doing well in their careers