How are Mexicans able to do coke and yet remain so functional in society?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I know Mexican blue collar workers do coke, as well as Mexican chicks that are always in the club partying, but lately I've noticed that even Mexicans that have good careers and a stable life also do coke. They'll have an office job, or some other corporate white collar job, be financially sound, seemingly no issues and they still be doing coke.

How do they do it?

I'm not asking because I want to do coke. It's just usually a drug that ruins peoples lives and yet Mexicans do a bump or a line or two, pop some pills and go on with their day as if it were a sip of water
Cocaine will only really ruin your life if you don't have money. Or you're just skiing all day. I've known a lot of coke heads and it's the broke ones that go through it first. The issues with the spouse or sig other because they missed bills etc. Most who arw on the daily level, know how to successfully chip away. I live near a methadone clinic, and if you go by in the early am, you'll see suits in the line waiting for their fix before they go to the office.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Cocaine will only really ruin your life if you don't have money. Or you're just skiing all day. I've known a lot of coke heads and it's the broke ones that go through it first. The issues with the spouse or sig other because they missed bills etc. Most who arw on the daily level, know how to successfully chip away. I live near a methadone clinic, and if you go by in the early am, you'll see suits in the line waiting for their fix before they go to the office.
This. Skiing at work will have you up next for a promotion every time one is available. Skiing all day will leave you unemployed and stealing tryna get your fix

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I don't know breh. I heard brehittos have a lot of positive things to say about Pepsi as well. :ehh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know Mexican blue collar workers do coke, as well as Mexican chicks that are always in the club partying, but lately I've noticed that even Mexicans that have good careers and a stable life also do coke. They'll have an office job, or some other corporate white collar job, be financially sound, seemingly no issues and they still be doing coke.

How do they do it?

I'm not asking because I want to do coke. It's just usually a drug that ruins peoples lives and yet Mexicans do a bump or a line or two, pop some pills and go on with their day as if it were a sip of water

200w.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Which nation would you consider the greatest?

Just asking

Depends on what you prioritize, I like to focus on the living conditions of the working class which put at least a dozen countries above the United States.