Hov in a mini skirt?

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
y'all gon keep excusing this shyt til it's too late.

Future wore this in the tapout video and just as I expected, nikkas excused it saying "it's not really a skirt tho, it's just leather at the bottom"

Future-wears-Diam-Clothing-black-Leather-Extended-Tee-shirt-top-in-Tapout-Music-Video-2-429x308.jpg

I GUARANTEE nikkas gon find a way to defend men wearing lipstick when that phase of the plan kicks in.

:snoop:

I'm guessing you missed the 80s Culture Club / Prince & the Revolution / Shalamar / Duran Duran styles highlighting androgyny.

Lipstick on men? Been there, done that :russ: (Not me personally though :whoa:, I was a little nikka then :win:)

The lipstick trend is already being ushered in at the underground level. Hip-Hop is being attacked at ALL angles brehs! :damn:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're right, now ask yourself when did nikkas start doing this backwards ass shyt. wearing an undershirt that's longer than your top layer shirt is almost like a crime to nikkas, the undershirt would most definitely be tucked if it was longer than the top shirt.

designers know exactly what they're doing with this long undershirt trend.

"it's not a skirt it's a long undershirt"

cacs been planting these deviant seeds since we were young and now nikkas are more likely to gravitate towards this behavior, few will resist, but when the nikkas wearing this fashion start to receive all the praise and attention from women, the rest will follow suit.

Hey_Arnold_by_maxintoch.jpg

mOvvQnE.jpg
This is bullshyt people have been wearing shorter shirts over longer shirts since forever. Usually it's a long t under a sweatshirt or a dress shirt under a sweater. shyt I remember nikkas wearing long sleeve tees under polo shirts

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The lipstick trend is already being ushered in at the underground level. Hip-Hop is being attacked at ALL angles brehs! :damn:

What in the fukking fukk?

this shyt is moving along faster than I could have ever imagined. fukk Hip Hop

wee-bey-gif.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ:

All the whining and crying in there is hilarious. Like someone personally attacked you or something. :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

[willstyles] it's sad we're so removed from our african roots that you guys think that's gay. we wore face paint in africa, and this no different. you guys have to stop following euro-centric standards.[/willstyles]

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
you're right, now ask yourself when did nikkas start doing this backwards ass shyt. wearing an undershirt that's longer than your top layer shirt is almost like a crime to nikkas, the undershirt would most definitely be tucked if it was longer than the top shirt.

Pretty sure back in the early mid 2000s everbody was wearing longer undershirts. Think artists like jeezy, franchize boyz, t.i., ect got that whole trend started.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Pretty sure back in the early mid 2000s everbody was wearing longer undershirts. Think artists like jeezy, franchize boyz, t.i., ect got that whole trend started.

aka Hip Hop being the vehicle that spreads this virus to other Black people.

add a little Euro cac spice to the mix while emasculating the Black male and this is what you get.

_MG_0264_(1).jpg