Hov in a mini skirt?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
y'all gon keep excusing this shyt til it's too late.

Future wore this in the tapout video and just as I expected, nikkas excused it saying "it's not really a skirt tho, it's just leather at the bottom"

Future-wears-Diam-Clothing-black-Leather-Extended-Tee-shirt-top-in-Tapout-Music-Video-2-429x308.jpg

I GUARANTEE nikkas gon find a way to defend men wearing lipstick when that phase of the plan kicks in.

:snoop:

Pretty much. Welcome to the New America. The War On Masculinity and the Homosexual Agenda...which somehow don't exist despite all the evidence.....is getting inside folks heads and 1) Convincing them that it doesn't exist and 2) making it acceptable at the same time. Trust me, it exists when kats have a point to prove. It only ceases to exist when kats are met with disapproval.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm guessing you missed the 80s Culture Club / Prince & the Revolution / Shalamar / Duran Duran styles highlighting androgyny.

Lipstick on men? Been there, done that :russ: (Not me personally though :whoa:, I was a little nikka then :win:)

I didn't miss it at all, lots of awesome music, but the clothes were hideous.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing you missed the 80s Culture Club / Prince & the Revolution / Shalamar / Duran Duran styles highlighting androgyny.

Lipstick on men? Been there, done that :russ: (Not me personally though :whoa:, I was a little nikka then :win:)

But how many dudes in the streets were following suit? Thats's where your difference will come in.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
the gay agenda is funny because zizek says this thing how it's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism, that people are more likely to think there's a secret society pulling all the strings and they're all reptilians meeting in bohemian grove rather than the simple truth that its politicians working with corporations

so the gay agenda is funny because it's almost absurd to some that maybe people are becoming more tolerant than they were 10, 20 years ago because society is in a constant movement towards new ideas and information

nah that's ridiculous, it's a gay mafia planting these seeds in people's heads like a gay version of inception

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Pretty much. Welcome to the New America. The War On Masculinity and the Homosexual Agenda...which somehow don't exist despite all the evidence.....is getting inside folks heads and 1) Convincing them that it doesn't exist and 2) making it acceptable at the same time. Trust me, it exists when kats have a point to prove. It only ceases to exist when kats are met with disapproval.

when these dudes sign these contracts with these labels, they are immediately used to forward this agenda. If they don't dress how they're told to or make the kind of songs required, they will be shelved and their careers ruined, all while they're still under contract so they won't be able to make any outside money without the record company getting a slice of the pie.

Hip Hop is a weapon of mass destruction and is basically terrorism at this point, and Black rappers are being used as suicide bombers.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
the gay agenda is funny because zizek says this thing how it's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism, that people are more likely to think there's a secret society pulling all the strings and they're all reptilians meeting in bohemian grove rather than the simple truth that its politicians working with corporations

so the gay agenda is funny because it's almost absurd to some that maybe people are becoming more tolerant than they were 10, 20 years ago because society is in a constant movement towards new ideas and information

nah that's ridiculous, it's a gay mafia planting these seeds in people's heads like a gay version of inception
Typical propaganda technique. Associate something obvious and in your face like an agenda with something absurd like reptilians. Don't fall for this stuff folks. There is no gay mafia breh. There is a very select few at the top pulling strings to make this stuff more acceptable. But come with some more silly propaganda by associating the gay agenda with the Loch Ness Monster next. You aren't fooling me.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
when these dudes sign these contracts with these labels, they are immediately used to forward this agenda. If they don't dress how they're told to or make the kind of songs required, they will be shelved and their careers ruined, all while they're still under contract so they won't be able to make any outside money without the record company getting a slice of the pie.

Hip Hop is a weapon of mass destruction and is basically terrorism at this point, and Black rappers are being used as suicide bombers.

Think i just got me a new sig:wow:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Typical propaganda technique. Associate something obvious and in your face like an agenda with something absurd like reptilians. Don't fall for this stuff folks. There is no gay mafia breh. There is a very select few at the top pulling strings to make this stuff more acceptable. But come with some more silly propaganda by associating the gay agenda with the Loch Ness Monster next. You aren't fooling me.

tumblr_mtnac8V5sn1s1r0cio1_400.gif

all these theories come from the same mentality as those who believe in reptilians and ultimately they just uphold the status quo, ain't no bankers getting knocked over when there's a gay agenda to worry about

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ain't that the gat-damn truth. It's why I'm always :dahell: when the fashion industry stresses bringing back 80s fashions :scusthov:

because things didn't take off as much as the "fashion industry" wanted it to. some Black people were following the trends, but back then, Hip Hop started drifting away from the European inspired fashion and creating their own identity with baggier clothing etc. this shyt is all about timing.

Now we're at the point wear nikkas are out here thugging and selling drugs in a full Euro-style leather ensemble looking like Eddie Murphy in Raw. They pay rappers extreme amounts of money to rap about "high-fashion" and influence their audiences to buy into the idea of dressing like a metrosexual.

you'll be seeing more and more Blacks gravitating towards this style of clothing in the coming months.
307505_full.jpg

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

See, I don't watch much TV, and my days of eyeing pop-culture have been laid to rest, but YO... this skirt sh!t is poppin in the streets like DIS my nikkas??? :pachaha: :what: :scusthov: :snoop:

All you fatherless nikkas fallin in line with this sh!t, :ufdup:.... Bolo needs to have a word with all you mango flavored marshmallows :bldsport:

Last edited: