Hov in a mini skirt?

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
It's not "the gay agenda" most of the men doing this are, ostensibly, straight. The guys we're seeing doing this aren't starting to wear skirts because they saw Miss Lawrence or Ru Paul in them. :upsetfavre:

I'm going to assume Hov's wearing two shirts, until I see further evidence.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
ama.jpg

Can't front this **** look hot though:ehh:
It actually does :ohhh:

*looks at hands* :wtf:

Is we getting ghey brehs!? :damn: :sadbron:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gay agenda is funny because zizek says this thing how it's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism, that people are more likely to think there's a secret society pulling all the strings and they're all reptilians meeting in bohemian grove rather than the simple truth that its politicians working with corporations

so the gay agenda is funny because it's almost absurd to some that maybe people are becoming more tolerant than they were 10, 20 years ago because society is in a constant movement towards new ideas and information

nah that's ridiculous, it's a gay mafia planting these seeds in people's heads like a gay version of inception

Gay agenda? :what:

Its just a skirt.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Not a skirt just a long ass shirt looking like t-boz in the waterfalls video

I see some of yall would cape cuz it's Jay

nikka fukk that

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:snoop:@ jay continuing to be a trendhoppin dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention. Way too old for this shyt man. I always said Jay was a shytty dresser til he started fukking w. Kanye.

Is there ANYTHING this man can do original anymore or does he always have to jock whatever's hot at the moment til it dies from state property to watch the throne?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yo..watch...they gonna have mens skirts kilts in H&M and Forever 21 soon....and then express. Big brands like that see money in replicating the trends and fashions that celebrities are seen in and high end fashion at low end prices.

These fools ain't slick. I see this. It goes from high end brands to low end. I have nothing against it cause sheep will flock cause that's what they do. I see it already here in doses in NY. I'm just saying at this point it's unavoidable that the young impressionable folks out there will run this bullshyt into the ground come four years time just like all over print hoodies.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The lipstick trend is already being ushered in at the underground level. Hip-Hop is being attacked at ALL angles brehs! :damn:

:damn::to:

What the fukk is going on with these youngins?
Hip-hop culture has truly become an embarassment, a parody, and a disgrace. It truly saddens me to see that things are going this way. I could care less if they wear lipstick but :snoop:at where things are going now.

I really fear for the future.