Hov in a mini skirt?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Looks fine, skirt or no skirt

I know you guys complaining about skirts were wearing the XXXXXL white tees down to your ankles :stopitslime::comeon:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
This is why I stay in my own lane when it comes to gear. My jeans & pants are fitted to slightly tight with a slight sag(no underwear showing tho). I'm never changing. Like some dudes are on this biker sweat pants wave.. That's not for me.:gag:
yeah, this new shyt these dudes in on is scust. At least Hov aint rocking the full skirt like Ye

Daps
which means what exactly?

if men weren't interested in what other men are wearing, men wouldn't be used to advertise men's clothing. rappers wouldn't be paid extravagant amounts to wear a brand because men wouldn't care.

news flash, I know you come from "real nikka USA" where nowhere cares about anything except for themselves, but in the rest of the country, and world, people care what other people wear and shape their own fashion accordingly.

jay z doesn't actually have on a miniskirt, but cac designers are dressing people in layers that have longer undershirts to give the appearance of a skirt like garment. this shyt is just another step towards nikkas wearing skirts, just like the flannel shirts and hoodies tied around the waist are.

Young Black males are out here emulating what these rappers do and dressing just like them, and Europeans are providing the clothing. If you think nikkas don't dress based on what the current trends are, you're simply lying to yourself, it always starts small but eventually spreads like a virus.

:dahell:

Breh, you typing wayy to much for a nikka trolling you like @Vado

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
oa0RqVH.png