Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tidal is working to secure exclusive live streaming rights to Jesus' return and a joint Elvis/2Pac album so yall will join.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What Camel fails to understand/mention is that iTunes and Spotify were brand new technologies when they first came out - they weren't trying to copy something that was already SUCCESSFULLY in the market. :comeon:

:camby:
And MP3 players already existed before the iPod took off. What kind of dumb ass business sense do you guys have? The market for all of the streaming services is smaller than Netflix by itself. It is far from oversaturated. This is like saying Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBo Now, etc. should all just say fukk it. I guess vimeo, etc. should just say fukk it because Youtube exists. Samsung shoudl say fukk it with the touchscreen phones because the iphone exists. I mean there are many Tidal criticisms but this is the dumbest.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The one thing TIDAL should do is offer the 19.99 lossless service for 9.99.

Spotify Is deep in the game and you need to give customer something BETTER for the same price.

If they do that and market it in a Beats type of way it could work.
I can't see that being financially viable. Even Deezer charges like 15.99 for it. I suppose they could do that.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You must not remember when Young Chop tried to sell Jay-Z candy.
======================================
Jay-Z to Candy Hustla: " I Don't Eat Chocolate"
7c4b9f28.jpg

Camel Carter was out and about in New York City. When, a gentleman approached him to buy some candy for his Basketball team. The captialistic pig suddenly declared: ” Naw I don’t eat chocolate.”

I am originally from New York City and can honestly state that every kid with a box of M&M on the subway is trying to fundraise for some “basketball team”.

Nonetheless, Jay-Z could of been humble enough to shoot the guy five bucks. I mean, your net worth is nearly a billion dollars. If he would of decided to donate five dollar or even a twenty, it wouldn’t of made a dent in his corrupt pockets. This is just another peice of evidence to demostrate that Mr. Beyonce is a douchebag and really doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

Jay-Z’s Camel ass better not get caught eating any type of chocolate, casue the Media will happily refer to this article as will I.

http://www.destinysrehab.com/2010/04/20/jay-z-to-candy-hustla-i-dont-eat-chocolate/

:russ: do it look like that fat ass nikka play basketball? That's why he ain't get no money from Jay.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
It's all about bad marketing and pr. Jay and all those celebs failed at the one thing they were supposed to be good at

The product is nothing special but it isn't terrible. The marketing has been terrible tho

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just because he's not just a black guy, it's because he's fukking capitalist vulture... a dikkriding fakkit if you will... :youngsabo: the way you win people over by doing the same thing is to be new. no one wants to pay 10.99- $20 for music streaming in which some other already established companies already have the same programs... JUST CHEAPER... :mindblown:

So don't pay for it. I don't understand the hate.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This the most amount of times Jay has tweeted in ever. He's insecure about this
He's hustling, trying to do what he can to make his venture a success. Obviously public perception matters here. The nerve of dude huh

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
And MP3 players already existed before the iPod took off. What kind of dumb ass business sense do you guys have? The market for all of the streaming services is smaller than Netflix by itself. It is far from oversaturated. This is like saying Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBo Now, etc. should all just say fukk it. I guess vimeo, etc. should just say fukk it because Youtube exists. Samsung shoudl say fukk it with the touchscreen phones because the iphone exists. I mean there are many Tidal criticisms but this is the dumbest.

this tidal shyt got these haters thinking they're saying smart shyt