ib0745XOGxkNio.gif

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do you guys want to see this black man fail so much? Jealousy is female trait...

It's not just because he's not just a black guy, it's because he's fukking capitalist vulture... a dikkriding fakkit if you will... :youngsabo: the way you win people over by doing the same thing is to be new. no one wants to pay 10.99- $20 for music streaming in which some other already established companies already have the same programs... JUST CHEAPER... :mindblown:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The obsession you cats have with this is odd…going out of your way to hate on someone only because they are more successful than you? :dwillhuh:

Worse case scenario…Tidal bombs and Jay losses all of his money…he still has more than you, your whole family…and your whole family tree…
…and you really think the joke is on him? :usure:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Beats Music lauching this june.
Beats Music coming with a Kendrick Lamar or a all new Dr Dre Project to jumpstart it.

Tidal already lost :banderas: I don't really care.
ALL I WANT IS A NEW AFTERMATH PROJECT FROM DR DRE :damn:

After the recent interviews from Dr Dre & Kendrick on Big Boy's new show it sure sounds like they might use the Beats Music launch to premiere it but you know how Dr Dre is with new music :mjcry:

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Why do you guys want to see this black man fail so much? Jealousy is female trait...
You must not remember when Young Chop tried to sell Jay-Z candy.
======================================
Jay-Z to Candy Hustla: " I Don't Eat Chocolate"
7c4b9f28.jpg

Camel Carter was out and about in New York City. When, a gentleman approached him to buy some candy for his Basketball team. The captialistic pig suddenly declared: ” Naw I don’t eat chocolate.”

I am originally from New York City and can honestly state that every kid with a box of M&M on the subway is trying to fundraise for some “basketball team”.

Nonetheless, Jay-Z could of been humble enough to shoot the guy five bucks. I mean, your net worth is nearly a billion dollars. If he would of decided to donate five dollar or even a twenty, it wouldn’t of made a dent in his corrupt pockets. This is just another peice of evidence to demostrate that Mr. Beyonce is a douchebag and really doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

Jay-Z’s Camel ass better not get caught eating any type of chocolate, casue the Media will happily refer to this article as will I.

http://www.destinysrehab.com/2010/04/20/jay-z-to-candy-hustla-i-dont-eat-chocolate/