Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
7.7million gross revenue is huge?:dead:

for the first year, i would think so - if they truely at 20,000 customers before

and that's a conservative figure assuming now one was in the top tier. More than likely reenues are around $10m 1st year. Breakeven would be 4-5 years if they didn't grow anymore.

SMH, do the math.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
for the first year, i would think so - if they truely at 20,000 customers before

and that's a conservative figure assuming now one was in the top tier. More than likely reenues are around $10m 1st year. Breakeven would be 4-5 years if they didn't grow anymore.

SMH, do the math.

Who the hell cares about GROSS revenue (even though I think Camel is full of shyt)?!

What's that NET looking like? :shaq::mjlol:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
When he purchased Tidal, they already had over 550,000 subscribers.

so 25% growth in less than 2 months?

LOL, anyway you guys try to spin it - the numbers are there - do the math - annualize and it's 150% growth for the year (although I doubt the 25% is sustainable throughout the year).

Daps

SMH, do the math.

You do know that gross means that everybody associated with Tidal AND the music hasn't been paid yet?

And Aspiro had 500,000 subscribers before it was bought and renamed Tidal.

You do the math.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
What does
PqaGliq.png
think about all this?

he thinks Jay should re-enroll in Poppington Academy.
it's been more than a decade since he graduated so maybe its time to go back.

http://www.poppingtonacademy.com

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Even if Tidal is actually paying out 75%, it's misleading to say the artists are getting that if they don't own the master. And how can they control what the writer and producer gets?

"That's now how it works, thats not how any of this works."

bea.jpg

And let's stop this "why are you happy to see this black man fall" bullshyt. Not pointing out a business' inferiority and nonsense because a part owner is black is equally as racist as wanting something to fail because a part owner is black

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
so 25% growth in less than 2 months?

LOL, anyway you guys try to spin it - the numbers are there - do the math - annualize and it's 150% growth for the year (although I doubt the 25% is sustainable throughout the year).
I don't care, it was the spin he was putting on it like he started from zero.