Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

Cin

Rookie
Daps
WXondYI.gif

why isn't he, he has had socially conscious songs on every albums from lucky me, ignorant shyt, 99 problems, hard knock life, nickels and dimes and balled of a fallen solider
jay-z-beyonce-trayvon-martin-rally-600x450.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
why isn't he, he has had socially conscious songs on every albums from lucky me, ignorant shyt, 99 problems, hard knock life, nickels and dimes and balled of a fallen solider
jay-z-beyonce-trayvon-martin-rally-600x450.jpg

I have alot of jay-z albums and trust me he fell the fukk off sell out muthafukka.... WHAT the fukk... how you go from that shyt too tom ford....??? :stopitslime:

0qKqqxg.gif

Jay-Z has turned into a culture vulture who is doing nothing much but enriching his pockets he's a dikkriding fakkit like nas said an opportunist... We're just calling him out for the bullshyt... :yeshrug: I'm done being a Jay-Z fan...:mjlol: #TheTideHasTurned

Cin

Rookie
Daps
I have alot of jay-z albums and trust me he fell the fukk off sell out muthafukka.... WHAT the fukk... how you go from that shyt too tom ford....??? :stopitslime:

0qKqqxg.gif

Jay-Z has turned into a culture vulture who is doing nothing much but enriching his pockets he's a dikkriding fakkit like nas said an opportunist... We're just calling him out for the bullshyt... :yeshrug: I'm done being a Jay-Z fan...:mjlol: #TheTideHasTurned

nickles and dimes was conscious, how is he a sell out? he talks about cultural issues he's far from a culture vulture he is from this culture and still goes hard for the culture tidal is a prime example of that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nickles and dimes was conscious, how is he a sell out? he talks about cultural issues he's far from a culture vulture he is from this culture and still goes hard for the culture tidal is a prime example of that

WXondYI.gif

Obvious Plant is So fukking obvious....

IGNORED.....

Cin

Rookie
Daps
WXondYI.gif

Obvious Plant is So fukking obvious....

IGNORED.....

no plant im honestly just got bored on boxden so i came over here i get off work at 10 so im almost done but ill be back tomorrow i think i like it here

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no plant im honestly just got bored on boxden so i came over here i get off work at 10 so im almost done but ill be back tomorrow i think i like it here

you're not wanted here, captain save-a-hoe. go juggle camel's dikk somewhere else :camby:

Cin

Rookie
Daps
I stop supporting this dude after that Barney's fiasco... why continue supporting if he don't support us, but rather say fukk us..

How come nobody called on Ralph Lauren to pull there clothes from Barneys stores far more black people wear Ralph Lauren than Jay z limited release

Jay did say he sat down and discussed how things could be changed in the future
That money was going towards Jay charity that helps black kids not his pockets directly

Barneys was eventually cleared of wrongdoing and the nypd was the real culprit
http://m.nydailynews.com/... icle-1.1522173