Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Didn't matter if this was Jay-Z or Eminem honestly the backlash would've been similar. This board is just majorly ( supposedly :mjpls: ) urban or african american influenced so of course Jay-Z would be more of a point of focus but Eminem would've caught just as much social media hell as Jay is getting...

I get the fact that a LOT of businesses lie about their products or exaggerate it's neccessity but the CEO of Apple isn't on TV in Music Videos every week reminding me of how much more money he has then the rest of us or on radio bragging about his yachts & how he'll take your girl or how you're jealous of his flashy lifestyle... :heh:

$12.99 & $25.99 a month? :heh:

It's almost insulting for them to stand up there & tell you it's about the "art" as if any label could tell those A-List Artists what they can & can't release... :heh:

They should've had artists like J. Cole, Hayley Williams, Kendrick, Sia, Tyga, Vic Mensa, Elle Goulding, etc, be the faces of TIDAL because those artists actually have to fight & fight & fight the politics game with their labels about their creativity & music. What label is telling Jay-Z what he can & can't release? If "Yeezus" was Tyga instead of Kanye, Universal Republic would've tossed that shyt in the bushes, let's be real... PERCEPTION is a *VERY* important factor when it comes to influence...

$25.99 a month... It's about the "art" though... :heh:

Cin

Rookie
Daps
Didn't matter if this was Jay-Z or Eminem honestly the backlash would've been similar. This board is just majorly ( supposedly :mjpls: ) urban or african american influenced so of course Jay-Z would be more of a point of focus but Eminem would've caught just as much social media hell as Jay is getting...

I get the fact that a LOT of businesses lie about their products or exaggerate it's neccessity but the CEO of Apple isn't on TV in Music Videos every week reminding me of how much more money he has then the rest of us or on radio bragging about his yachts & how he'll take your girl or how you're jealous of his flashy lifestyle... :heh:

$12.99 & $25.99 a month? :heh:

It's almost insulting for them to stand up there & tell you it's about the "art" as if any label could tell those A-List Artists what they can & can't release... :heh:

They should've had artists like J. Cole, Hayley Williams, Kendrick, Sia, Tyga, Vic Mensa, Elle Goulding, etc, be the faces of TIDAL because those artists actually have to fight & fight & fight the politics game with their labels about their creativity & music. What label is telling Jay-Z what he can & can't release? If "Yeezus" was Tyga instead of Kanye, Universal Republic would've tossed that shyt in the bushes, let's be real... PERCEPTION is a *VERY* important factor when it comes to influence...

$25.99 a month... It's about the "art" though... :heh:

:what: what the hell are you even talking about Tidal cost $9.99 and $19.99

the inttial marketing scheme was a failure thats why the CEO and 25 employees were fired

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If this was 50 or nas these same fight the power nikkas would be in here :blessed::gladbron:
You should name names are else your just saying shyt for the sake of saying shyt. It should be easy to do so since its that obvious according to the shyt you saying. I know I'm not for dude failing period and if they do I'm not making fun of them shyt because most people won't even try.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shut the fukk up.

It's no different to how Apple presents their shyt like it's some revolutionary shyt that will change lives. Bet I never see nikkas on this site callin them out, know why? :sas2:

Coz Apple execs look like this :smugbiden:

Period.

dudes using Netflix as an example :snoop:

Dude said "if he was smart" like jay-z is t sitting around a table with big tech figures / music tech heads

Why are you posting your"this is what he should of done" idea on the coli:skip:,

Let's hope no one steals your brilliant pricing scheme:mjlol:

the Jay-Z defense brigade is fukking real....

I just gave y'all a prime example of why it's a flop using NETFLIX streaming service price as an example and I get chastised for it... :francis:

I'm gonna let y'all fukking cook but y'all be burning the damn grill....:damn::rudy:

Nas was right.... fukk Jay-Z....:umad:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i don't believe that but they haven't charged my account yet but i doubt tax and surcharge are that much money

Oh, so this is the first thread you decided to post in after you signed up & you just happen to have TIDAL... :troll:

Cin

Rookie
Daps
the Jay-Z defense brigade is fukking real....

I just gave y'all a prime example of why it's a flop using NETFLIX streaming service price as an example and I get chastised for it... :francis:

I'm gonna let y'all fukking cook but y'all be burning the damn grill....:damn::rudy:

Nas was right.... fukk Jay-Z....:umad:
are you always this negative or is this just for jay z
yNPz4VI.png

Cin

Rookie
Daps
Oh, so this is the first thread you decided to post in after you signed up & you just happen to have TIDAL... :troll:
i signed up for Tidal on the relaunch date, i signed up for the coli months ago my join dates 1/9/15

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i don't believe that but they haven't charged my account yet but i doubt tax and surcharge are that much money

:mjlol: this is this nikkas first post just straight up :cape: for Tidal and Jay-Z obvious plant is so blatantly obvious....

:camby:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u see how silence these rap nigg*rs are about baltimore, u know that homo jay is terrified of losing his lifestyle