Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the past decade Jay has used the culture and his status within the culture to get on rich jews radar. In 2015 his music is a billboard, not an honest contribution to the artform.

He let them use his face to tear apart Boerum Hill, Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, Bedstuy, Crown Heights, Prospect Heights, Lefferts Gardens, and now Flatbush. ALL black neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

How the fukk is that not a culture vulture?

Standing by a man just cause you share the same skin color as him is quite possibly the most moronic thing you can do, especially when hes demonstrated to you that he doesnt care about the common black man.

You stand next to him for his skin color, he sells you for a dollar bill and you still cant understand?

It is written 'my people perish for lack of knowledge', true words spoken:snoop:
to get on rich jews radar? do you realize how rich jay has been...for as long as he's been rich? he's been on their radar. do you realize he was doing business with jews back in his rocafella days? he's been on rich jews radars. stop it. like its all new.

hating on black people if you're black is the worse move you could ever make. every other race is grouping up with their own for better or for worse. and you still think its a everyone man for himself. no its not dummies. its every man's group vs the other groups. so you can be the dumb one and break your group up, then complain about why we cant get anything done as a community.

i dont expect jay to be on some super pro black militant status. but i do know this. and tell me when i'm wrong...

Did jay hire other black men and help make them rich because he was the foundation and main act on rocafella(let alone a co owner)?

i dont think just blaze was ballin before he met Jay

i dont think beans seen 500k in one sitting before he met jay

i know bleek aint never see doe like that before he met jay.

thats more black man hired making more money then most white corporations will allow them to make.

jay has helped make black people more money then most super pro black talkers. that alone gives him a pass.

have you ever got a good luck at beans? thats a REAL NUCCA. that nucca was never supposed to leave the block. and jay helped save dude. now beans has his own issues. he placed himself back in jail a number of times.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff: CameL fans moving the goal posts again. When Nas does something you fakkits hate on him 247. fukk Jayz tidaL was a flop

:piss::piss:
oh so you hating on this black man on some simple minded "but but yall hated on NAS." wow some of yall are really lost.

and for the record i have never hated on a nas business venture including that time he bought that magazine. i said i hope it works out for him. but i'm not sure it will since the magazine game doenst seem like it does too well nowadays.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at all the c00ns up in arms :mjlol:

"everyone wants to see the black man fail" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

look at all these fatherless bums taking up for a man that gives no fukks about them at all...dude wouldn't piss on your head if it were on fire. but this is the c00n you tapdance for? pathetic jew-z lovers disgust me :scust:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at all the c00ns up in arms :mjlol:

"everyone wants to see the black man fail" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

look at all these fatherless bums taking up for a man that gives no fukks about them at all...dude wouldn't piss on your head if it were on fire. but this is the c00n you tapdance for? pathetic jew-z lovers disgust me :scust:
no one is taking up for jayz. people are talking about how sad it is for black people to hate on one another knowing good and well we need to concentrate our efforts into banning together. or at worse, letting the man live. again. how many rich white business owners have you gone this hard on? NON.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Nas still not wining though, young hov paper still longer.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up.

It's no different to how Apple presents their shyt like it's some revolutionary shyt that will change lives. Bet I never see nikkas on this site callin them out, know why? :sas2:

Coz Apple execs look like this :smugbiden:

Period.
They get called out all the time in the arcadium.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is taking up for jayz. people are talking about how sad it is for black people to hate on one another knowing good and well we need to concentrate our efforts into banning together. or at worse, letting the man live. again. how many rich white business owners have you gone this hard on? NON.

i don't give a rats ass if camel is black or not...has nothing to do with anything, and it's some crutch his fanboys use to defend him when he's on his vulture shyt.

camel is a heartless capitalist...his whole barney venture, the brooklyn stadium debacle, is some c00n ass shyt. can't believe anyone would defend him using race as the basis. that dude gives two fukks about black empowerment so fukk outta here with that logic.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad part about all those who are saying that Tidal is / will FAIL is, you guys fail to realize that EVEN IF it does in fact fail and is forced to sell to another competitor Hov is still winning BELIEVE THAT.
He bought the company for a mere $60M which is next to nothing for a tech company these days. With him being involved (along with the gang of other celebrities) the value of the company has probably quadrupled. Mark my words: years from now if Spotify, Beats Music, or any other company buys TIDAL it will sell for 4-5x what HOV paid for it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:what:Using this logic the coli couldn't clown no celebrity or artist. Drake, Nas, 50, Kobe, Lebron nobody. They all got more money than us. Camel stans need to stop:cape:. He's going to be alright.:heh:
thing is…I'm not a Jay stan…I'm just saying real shyt.

Normally rappers get clowned for doing dumb shyt like wifing a smut, or getting caught w/ some fake jewelry…but Jay did nothing but start a business that didn't take off right away.
What is funny about that?

Have you ever don't something new…or at least tried? Its apart of the game.
What is there to hate on?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i don't give a rats ass if camel is black or not...has nothing to do with anything, and it's some crutch his fanboys use to defend him when he's on his vulture shyt.

camel is a heartless capitalist...his whole barney venture, the brooklyn stadium debacle, is some c00n ass shyt. can't believe anyone would defend him using race as the basis. that dude gives two fukks about black empowerment so fukk outta here with that logic.
so every black man w/ money has to wear a dashiki and scream black power? :comeon:

We need more cats like Jay out here…him being great is good enough.
You're a grown ass man…you shouldn't need a handout from someone…use Jay as proof you can boss up if you really wanted to.

This is why we don't see more rich black folks in the limelight…they would get shot down super quick by their own people because according to broke black folks "they aren't doing enough".

You think White folks, Jews, Asians, Arabs, etc… have to go through this nonsense?
Only thing that is expected from them is to get money and look out for their immediate fam and friends…but every black person that gets some change has to turn into super man and heal the world

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so every black man w/ money has to wear a dashiki and scream black power? :comeon:

We need more cats like Jay out here…him being great is good enough.
You're a grown ass man…you shouldn't need a handout from someone…use Jay as proof you can boss up if you really wanted to.

This is why we don't see more rich black folks in the limelight…they would get shot down super quick by their own people because according to broke black folks "they aren't doing enough".

You think White folks, Jews, Asians, Arabs, etc… have to go through this nonsense?
Only thing that is expected from them is to get money and look out for their immediate fam and friends…but every black person that gets some change has to turn into super man and heal the world

i give up explaining shyt to you c00ns

keep c00nin and lickin the white man's ass though...one day you fatherless bums might make it

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
rzyxs6afg4otb4ujmacd.jpg

:blessed:

the come up.....