Reppin
Yeah
4gtbD5tCol1GiQ6OplSwB16KlvIkLy1gEkt20FkAT-0.png

Jcole looking like "why"

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
See this is why this generation is sad and lacks looking at things at a wide scope

So apparently theres a tweet complaining about a 40 something year old man not TWEETING about cop killings..but tweeting about his business and promoting and doing pr work for his business through twitter?

These youung folk do realize that not everyone is used to typing they keyboards away posting status updats and lil tweets and sht for every emotion or thought your ass has?

These young folk do realize that older heads will be me more prone to use Social media for business purposes(as it should be used for) and not for actual socializing?

These young folk do realize that old folk grew up in a different time where we used more traditional and natural avenues to express our personal thoughts..not through typing away ur thoughts on a tweet or a status update right?

Now these dumass folk demonizing Jay Z for not tweeting about cop killings(something that doesnt need promoting or PR damage control) and instead tweeting the "facts" about his business something that does need promotiong and PR control?

This what happens when these young folk stop respecting they elders and want old ppl to be like them..

shyt is sad

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall sound dumb. he's insecure? of course he is. what business owner wouldnt do damage control. yall been on FULL HATE TIDAL mode since the guy and his wife + music buddies bought the business.

Just think about it for a moment. What real life business blows up over night and stays that way? we're not talking about some APP. we're talking a business that was already out there that was bought out by some other company? it takes awhile. like the man said and iposted the facts. do you need me to post them again? SPOTIFY had all kinds of issues early on. and they didnt have nearly the same competition as Tidal does.
forget that its jigga, Be, yeezy and friends. its just another business. let that man live. good grief.

every other day "tidal is floppin, tidal is sh...., hov losing...tidal aint doin numbas.... i'm sticking with spotify..i'm sticking with (insert established streaming service)...then the pocket checking(i aint about to make artist richer)... how dumb is that last statement? you hate rich people that much that you wont pay for a service thats being going on since who knows when? but you will pay for spotify and the likes. but when its tidal talking about doing the right thing by folks who actually created the art(not some jewish label owner that sat around the desk.)

i'm beginning to think the man is right some of yall may have been paid to hate like that. every single day i see a new hate post about this little business thats trying to creep into the market. let it live(unless you're part of the propaganda campaign..being paid by corporations to hate on it..) then we know who you are.

shut the fkkup you dikkriding lame

people callin out that culture vulture on his bullshyt, and fatherless c00ns like you jump to defend that jew lovin' uncle tom

i'm enjoying you peons squirmin because your imaginary daddy is getting flambeed on twitter

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

people callin out that culture vulture on his bullshyt, and fatherless c00ns like you jump to defend that jew lovin' uncle tom

i'm enjoying you peons squirmin because your imaginary daddy is getting flambeed on twitter
call someone a c00n while not being able to celebrate a black man's journey to competing and beating crackaz in they own game brehs

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
call someone a c00n while not being able to celebrate a black man's journey to competing and beating crackaz in they own game brehs

lol the #1 camel dikk swingin faggit in the coli

so he beat crackaz in their own game? :russ:

Camel wouldn't be where he is without the help of the CACs and fatherless, soulless chumps who buy his terrible music

Why does 75% of BK hate that dude? Explain to me that, hoe. Explain this c00nery
Jay-Maria.jpg

Dat nikka has basically unchained himself from every nikka he's ever been associated with...where's state prop? where's dame dash?

you fatherless c00ns can't answer that...

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
It's not insecurity. It's annoyance. Literally everyone wants to see him fail on this for no reason :deadrose:. Dude from STASHED literally wrote and article about how it is good to see Jay lose for once. Look at this very forum, there were 20x more people dancing on Jay's supposed grave than bigging up Nas' supposed wins.
seriously, why is everyone so hungry for Tidal to fail?! :damn:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lol the #1 camel dikk swingin faggit in the coli

so he beat crackaz in their own game? :russ:

Camel wouldn't be where he is without the help of the CACs and fatherless, soulless chumps who buy his terrible music

Why does 75% of BK hate that dude? Explain to me that, hoe. Explain this c00nery
Jay-Maria.jpg

Dat nikka has basically unchained himself from every nikka he's ever been associated with...where's state prop? where's dame dash?

you fatherless c00ns can't answer that...
Sooo ur mad he made a video in the museum of modern art? :dwillhuh:

And no he hasnt
Ty Ty
Biggs
Emory
Memphis Bleek

is all eating just chillin

And in that particular video ur referencing Hov actually brought out a good number of black performers and artists to be a part of that event

So again..like i said u are a c00n in that u dont like blacks who brag and gloat on their success it makes u angry...u want the humble like poor negro that u can root for is that it?
GTFO u c00n ass nikka

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, its more than that. Again, Apple as a company is rich as fukk. Their CEO are rich as fukk. They have the most free cash of any company on the planet, highest market cap last time i checked. More money than all the countries in Africa have.
They hold nauseating press conferences and have a lot of the media there to tell us about their latest product that another company already makes. The Steve Jobs dikk licking even though the guy was just a marketing dude not the engineer. Yet, the same old fukks hating on Tidal write nothing but positives about them, you hear nothing about the insane profit margins, the slave wages and horrible conditions that people who ultimately make those products live under, nothing about some black people starving, nothing about their audacity to charge more money on useless product than what a lot of people in the third world make in 10years etc Whats even more amazing is that Spotify charges the same as Tidal for the same services but the hate was never there! The highest for Tidal is $20 but thats the lossless service but where the service overlaps its the same. The free Spotify option is really not use-able: you subject yourself to ads and cant even play that music offline meaning that you have to search the net for torrents or if you are a decent human being, have to download the album on Play, Amazon or Itunes

Apple is run by cacs, thats why. nikkas prefer to shyt on black men. That's why the rootin for the cas that run Spotify, Apple etc. Same shyt different day breh.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
See this is why this generation is sad and lacks looking at things at a wide scope

So apparently theres a tweet complaining about a 40 something year old man not TWEETING about cop killings..but tweeting about his business and promoting and doing pr work for his business through twitter?

These youung folk do realize that not everyone is used to typing they keyboards away posting status updats and lil tweets and sht for every emotion or thought your ass has?

These young folk do realize that older heads will be me more prone to use Social media for business purposes(as it should be used for) and not for actual socializing?

These young folk do realize that old folk grew up in a different time where we used more traditional and natural avenues to express our personal thoughts..not through typing away ur thoughts on a tweet or a status update right?

Now these dumass folk demonizing Jay Z for not tweeting about cop killings(something that doesnt need promoting or PR damage control) and instead tweeting the "facts" about his business something that does need promotiong and PR control?

This what happens when these young folk stop respecting they elders and want old ppl to be like them..

shyt is sad

:lolbron:look at this one!!!
:heh:now jigga does not know how to use a keyboard
:wow:shyt is really bad, when you have to resort to this!!
:comeon:come on camel warriors, you're better than this!!!

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:lolbron:look at this one!!!
:heh:now jigga does not know how to use a keyboard
:wow:shyt is really bad, when you have to resort to this!!
:comeon:come on camel warriors, you're better than this!!!
Who said he doesnt u dumb nikka

I said He's old so he's not about typing away all his personal feelings on social media like young folk

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You cant be a culture vulture if you're of the culture dummy. wake up and stop trying to find some where to use the new slang of the day(culture vulture.)

again... we dont need anyone doing their best to hate on another man's business unless its illegal or unethical. is it either? not to our knowledge.

and it SOUNDS like they are actually trying to do right by the artists(you know...the workers..just because the ones you saw in front are rich doesnt mean everyone else thats in or could be in Tidal's database is rich. Jay is not the only owner of tidal. probably some jews in there two(they always are. lol), but we know there are a few black artists and other artists in there . So its an artists approach at trying to show the industry whats fair when it comes to paying people for streams, etc. Why would anyone HATE on that? now if you find out they are jacking artist just as bad as spotify and the likes or worse but lying like they will be paying out. .then get at Tidal about it. but until then. let that man and his business venture live.