Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if thats the case the man just got another 220 subs... So what part of that is not true? he never said "when i bougth the company......"

he said WE HAVE X number of subscribers. is he not supposed to include the ones that were there before they bought it? thats like google not counting the subscribers of youtube before they bought youtube? do you see how crazy yall sound out here ? yall hating this hard and not making any logical business sense.

I'm not hating, he should be honest about the numbers. :skip:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube isn't worth 390B; Google is.

Camel, like his wife, is a master at telling half truths.
dummy google owns youtube. HAA HAAA. whatever google is worth so is youtube and vice versa. i dont care what the actual separated numbers state. thats the facts. its under one roof.

yall see this reaching.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not hating, he should be honest about the numbers. :skip:
all bs aside. what do you mean honest?
Listen to yourselves for a moment. take jigga out of it. lets place some white jewish man in there. would you be talking about "why you lying about the numbers?" when he just bought the company on wednesday? HELL NO

did you ask why does google get to say "WE have X number of subscribers. when talking about youtube. knowing good and well youtube had millions of subs before they bought it?" NO. you know why you never asked them that? because they are owned by a bunch of white people and as long as some recognizable nucca owns something it bothers yall(even yall black folks---thats that white man brainwashing)... now we know its not only owned by him. its all races involved. but because he's the face. you throw extra hate that you would never throw at some rich white man. pathetic if you ask me.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
zAuzudA.gif

:mjlol:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
if thats the case the man just got another 220 subs... So what part of that is not true? he never said "when i bougth the company......"

he said WE HAVE X number of subscribers. is he not supposed to include the ones that were there before they bought it? thats like google not counting the subscribers of youtube before they bought youtube? do you see how crazy yall sound out here ? yall hating this hard and not making any logical business sense.

Camel is intentionally making misleading statements. Of those 200 subscribers, many (if not most) are currently on a free trial and probably won't renew.

Lies by omissions are just as bad as actual lies.

By the way, do you have any money invest? Let me know since you seem like a sucker with little to no critical thinking skills. :comeon:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
dummy google owns youtube. HAA HAAA. whatever google is worth so is youtube and vice versa. i dont care what the actual separated numbers state. thats the facts. its under one roof.

yall see this reaching.

:what::comeon::duck:

My dad always always told me not to bully people with low IQs and shytty reasoning skills and so I'll let you be.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Camel is intentionally making misleading statements. Of those 200 subscribers, many (if not most) are currently on a free trial and probably won't renew.

Lies by omissions are just as bad as actual lies.

By the way, do you have any money invest? Let me know since you seem like a sucker with little to no critical thinking skills. :comeon:
they are still SUBSCRIBERS.. .again. let me know when you called out spotify for doing the very same thing, youtube for doing the very same thing. LET ME KNOW.... You cant and you wont because you never did check their records that hard? You know why? because you had no idea who owned those companies early on. you didnt care. it wasnt some black ex rapper and his singing wife & friends.

again STOP THE EXCESS HATE. let the man's business do what it does. if it actually flops in a year or so. LET IT. If it does ok, let it. if it does well. LET IT.

you hatin on a man for trying to give the people involved in creating the music their due $$$. wow. if you dont want to sign up> DONT. its easy. if you love spotify. stay there. if you love stealing music. keep doing you. but the extra hate just cause its a black rapper that you think you know personally is a bit much.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::comeon::duck:

My dad always always told me not to bully people with low IQs and shytty reasoning skills and so I'll let you be.
your dad was talking to me about you. you just over heard the conversation. so i'll let you be like ya pops told me too.

MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tidal should've done a cool invite-only rollout, like Gmail, offering a free service, as well as the two paying ones. And launch with some cool exclusives - actually cool exclusives, that people want to hear, such as a hot new Jay or Kanye song / album. The product would have been its own marketing, without any negativity.

Instead, they threw the most ridiculous press conference ever, and only offer the paying service, while offering questionable exclusives, that nobody's asking for or wants. Also they're trying to make some grand statement about art, while remaining signed to the same record labels, with the shytty pay structure they are complaining about.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on, let's not play a semantics game with the first sentence. By "everyone" I do not literally mean "everyone." But whenever someone calls out the vast majority of writers on their sites in the comments section about why they are so hard on Tidal versus other services they go :lupe:. I'm subscribed to most tech and business blogs so I see like two anti-Tidal articles a day :russ:. It's about hating the people versus the service. All of a sudden the same people pushing the Apple Watch care about costs and social justice. As a progressive dude that shyt is suspect and corny to me.

People can't be real about it.
If it's about "The Rich Getting Richer", then people should be flipping
shyt about Google and Apple trying to push a stream service.
If it's about "Ethics", they shouldn't be copping toys, shoes, electronics etc.
If it's about the streaming market being crowded (it isn't..) then they
should be showing the hate for Rdio, Pandora etc.

Dudes can't just say "I don't like Jay-Z and I don't want Jay-z to succeed".
Instead they've gotta engage in a bunch of mental acrobatics and vomit some
social justice bullshyt and even then they're wrong Jay's been documented
interacting with the parents of people slain and such.

Last edited: