Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
People can't be real about it.
If it's about "The Rich Getting Richer", then people should be flipping
shyt about Google and Apple trying to push a stream service.

Yall still don't understand, the "Rich getting Richer" issue isn't just about how valuable Tidal is or how much money Jay Z and the founders of Tidal have, its about the message that Tidal has chosen. So far the primary message has been "charge consumers more so we can pay artists more"...why would consumers ever be happy about that lol?
Nobody said rich people shouldn't start companies. People are saying don't front like you're doing me a favor by charging me more for less.

This tweet sums up the problem:
https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/592388602643881984

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lord Camel got his Hoovers Putin':krs:

...Tidal still a Wash, tho:umad:

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yall still don't understand, the "Rich getting Richer" issue isn't just about how valuable Tidal is or how much money Jay Z and the founders of Tidal have, its about the message that Tidal has chosen. So far the primary message has been "charge consumers more so we can pay artists more"...why would consumers ever be happy about that lol?
Nobody said rich people shouldn't start companies. People are saying don't front like you're doing me a favor by charging me more for less.

This tweet sums up the problem:
https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/592388602643881984
98% of the Tidal backlash has been because of Tidal having rich artists on stage. Google a critique real quick.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a peep on twitter regarding the Ferguson, Baltimore, or Walter Scott in South Carolina situation but he gets news about people shyttin on Tidal now he in damage control tweetin to his hearts content.
MjEstkh.gif
Should have never gave you Coli NEGUS similies:damn::ohlawd::dead:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
98% of the Tidal backlash has been because of Tidal having rich artists on stage. Google a critique real quick.
:snoop:
lol so you're not even going to read what I wrote. You're sounding out of touch like Jay Z

Like I said, the problem is the messaging. The problem isn't rich artists. It's rich artist asking for more of your money and pretending like their changing the world when theyre only in it to collect money

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Camel is intentionally making misleading statements. Of those 200 subscribers, many (if not most) are currently on a free trial and probably won't renew.

Lies by omissions are just as bad as actual lies.

By the way, do you have any money invest? Let me know since you seem like a sucker with little to no critical thinking skills. :comeon:

Can you back anything you say up - show me the latest subscribers showing many or most of them are currently on a free trial and show me the survey where it says they "probably won't renew"

back your facts up otherwise you're being hypocritical with your "lies by omissions" stance.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
At the end of the day I love when rappers make business moves, moves that are going up against Giants , if 50 , jay or diddy have a chance to dictate this music shyt for a lil while then I'm all for it...

A rapper that has the chance to not only slice the cake but to take a piece too!!??

:salute:

:wow:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
you don't know what you're talking. No one talks about "net revenues" outside of accounting lol

Gross Revenues is the top line number and the number investors look at, you want to show your GROSS revenues are growing in a young company

Net Revenues are meaningless in this discussion

unless you're talking about Net Income, which unless you know the cost structure of Tidal shouldn't be mentioned at this point.

So who really knows what they are talking about ? The guy with the masters in Finance and certifications and contributor in the investment forum or you?

@Ego Noir avoiding this discussion like the plague.