Houston TX thread

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
:comeon: no breh. for 200-250k, he can have WAAAAAYYYYYY better than that.....
And still be close to the loop?? Point me in that direction breh. I mean yeah 250k can probably get you a big house in New Territory, Sienna places in the burbs. But if your trying to be close to the city, 250k going to be hard purchase.

http://search.har.com/engine/10713-Greenwillow-Houston-TX-77035_HAR55529649.htm
The following is located on the corner of Greenwillow & Willowbend, nice pocket of older homes going for the price range the guy is looking to spend. Just saying, I am city kid, so when I moved from Brooklyn i was looking to be in the city not so much the burbs. Either way Houston and surrounding areas got real estate for cheap compared to others.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Best neighborhood in surburbia that offers close proximity to loop (15 min), low prices, and decent lot sizes is probably pearland. Inner loop is cool, but prices are a bit overheated right now, especially in the heights.

People looking for cheap houses in growing areas should also consider the Richmond area (i.e. telfair, or new territory). Katy and Cinco ranch area is also booming and likely to appreciate substantially once all the new industries settle into Katy.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I'm looking at a house in Katy now. I'd really like to purchase but it's so much traffic out that way it's crazy.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I don't know childhood maybe? A right of passage for houston kids?

"A lil spot where, young men and young women go to experience, they first lil taste of the night life..."

Hey now come here

Everythings gonna be okay you hear me?

hug+7+SR.jpg

IMG_2458_astroworld_looking_n_2006-11-23.jpg

:umad::umad::umad:

:banderas:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And if I moved to Houston, I would not consider anything outside the loop. Fukk the suburbs which is what Houston is outside the loop.
I'm a city dude, always was always will be. But I got kids now, so I'm tryna keep them outta that life if I can.

Are the burbs really that boring? I mean there has to be something to do right? Or is everything in the core?

Or loop,?

Btw, what's the deal with the loop?
Is that the highway I see on the map that goes around "houston" ?

I'm guessing that's what separates the burbs and downtown?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Huston ranks 3 on my favorite US cities list :obama:
1.Miami
2.ATL
3.Huston

:salute:
I haven't been to atl, but I definitely like the southern cities more than up north.

Totally different feel.
I liked Cali to(San Diego, la) but just too expensive

But definitely thinking Texas is my next move. And Houston is it

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Btw, what's the deal with the loop?
Is that the highway I see on the map that goes around "houston" ?

The 610 loop. It circles the city. You also have Beltway 8 which covers the outskirts. And Highway 99 will cover more ground when it's finished.

Last edited: