Houston TX thread

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And still be close to the loop?? Point me in that direction breh. I mean yeah 250k can probably get you a big house in New Territory, Sienna places in the burbs. But if your trying to be close to the city, 250k going to be hard purchase.

http://search.har.com/engine/10713-Greenwillow-Houston-TX-77035_HAR55529649.htm
The following is located on the corner of Greenwillow & Willowbend, nice pocket of older homes going for the price range the guy is looking to spend. Just saying, I am city kid, so when I moved from Brooklyn i was looking to be in the city not so much the burbs. Either way Houston and surrounding areas got real estate for cheap compared to others.

you right bro...i didn't take the job commute into consideration. cause i love my house and neighborhood and all, but i HATE the commute to and from work....it's hell brehs :to:. but my kids are thriving in a good school district, so i'll just deal with the inconvenience for now. but as soon as they graduate, :camby: i'm out.....closer to the city we go....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If your single you better be staying inside the loop.

Family with kids I would highly suggest outside of the loop, just pick the location nearest to your job. Don't stay in Cypress if you work on the SW or SE side or vice versa etc... As far as finding something to do, traffic isn't that bad on nights/weekends it'll take you 25-30 minutes at most to get downtown etc.. no matter which side of town you are coming from

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm a city dude, always was always will be. But I got kids now, so I'm tryna keep them outta that life if I can.

Are the burbs really that boring? I mean there has to be something to do right? Or is everything in the core?

Or loop,?

Btw, what's the deal with the loop?
Is that the highway I see on the map that goes around "houston" ?

I'm guessing that's what separates the burbs and downtown?

that's why i live in the burbs. my kids come first. it's a long ass drive from the med center (downtown) to cypress, but i do it because i want my kids to be raised in a calm environment. plus it doesn't hurt that my front yard looks like this:

jpd0ed.jpg

:ahh::noah::banderas::wow:

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
yep. Cypress...:obama:
all i can say is look in cypress. you can find a jewel under 200k in a gated community...
Your closer to Fairfield??? Those are some nice houses with real good schools (CY Ranch HS??), but I be damn if I am driving in that 290 rush hour traffic. I would lose years off my life driving in it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The last time I went to AW there was a fight, a Mexican got jumped and killed behind Reliant Arena. The dude who shot him took off like a track star. We saw the coroner's van pull up and everything. The police never bothered to question anyone, there were hundreds of us. It closed down the next year.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Your closer to Fairfield??? Those are some nice houses with real good schools (CY Ranch HS??), but I be damn if I am driving in that 290 rush hour traffic. I would lose years off my life driving in it.

tell me about it breh. i spend 3 hours of my precious life on houston freeways every day :snoop:

yeah, i live like 10 minutes from the outlet mall on 290. nice houses and excellent school district (cy-falls)

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Y'all hear the news? They caught that man who killed his infant.

Man accused of murdering young son, boy's grandmother near Huntsville
http://www.click2houston.com/news/m...ille/-/1735978/22357958/-/12f9f1/-/index.html

WALKER COUNTY -
Walker County investigators have arrested a former prison guard in connection to the brutal double murder of his 18-month-old son and the baby's grandmother.

Howard Wayne Lewis, 46, was arrested in Huntsville on Wednesday after making a Grand Jury appearance. He's charged with capital murder. He's being held on $1 million bond.

The murders of 54-year-old Shanta Faye Crawford and her grandson, Aiyden Lewis,
rocked Huntsville when their bodies were found in the family's home in a rural area off Highway 30, west of Interstate 45, on the night of July 24.

For the first time on Wednesday, investigators revealed how they were killed. Crawford was beaten to death. Her grandson had been strangled, his small body left hanging from a door knob.

kEfaPbR.jpg

walker+county+murder-mugshot.jpg

How you gonna strangle your 18 month old son? Under the jail

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y'all hear the news? They caught that man who killed his infant.

Man accused of murdering young son, boy's grandmother near Huntsville
http://www.click2houston.com/news/m...ille/-/1735978/22357958/-/12f9f1/-/index.html

WALKER COUNTY -
Walker County investigators have arrested a former prison guard in connection to the brutal double murder of his 18-month-old son and the baby's grandmother.

Howard Wayne Lewis, 46, was arrested in Huntsville on Wednesday after making a Grand Jury appearance. He's charged with capital murder. He's being held on $1 million bond.

The murders of 54-year-old Shanta Faye Crawford and her grandson, Aiyden Lewis,
rocked Huntsville when their bodies were found in the family's home in a rural area off Highway 30, west of Interstate 45, on the night of July 24.

For the first time on Wednesday, investigators revealed how they were killed. Crawford was beaten to death. Her grandson had been strangled, his small body left hanging from a door knob.

kEfaPbR.jpg

walker+county+murder-mugshot.jpg

How you gonna strangle your 18 month old son? Under the jail

:lupe: that's just pure evil

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:what:

Why he do that?

I did not copy/paste the whole article.

Custody dispute. He was about to pay child support while the grandmother kept custody. His first child support bill invoice came the same month he killed the two.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
The video lasts about 2 minutes and was reportedly shot last Sunday on the campus of Prairie View A&M.
The 19-year-old freshman who we are not naming strips naked and frolics in a fountain while a sea of cell phone cameras capture her every move.
At one point she gets out of the water and into the arms of a young bystander.
Soon she's back in the water proudly displaying her naked body.
While some may call this nothing more than pre-homecoming antics, now the girl and other students are under investigation by the campus' office of student conduct.
"The one video you're talking about only highlights this one person who is involved in this incident," said Sheleah D. Reed, spokesperson for the university. "However what we found is that a prank included many more students."
If it's determined the students did violate the code of conduct the punishment they would face varies.
"The sanction could be anywhere from community service to separation or expulsion from the university," Reed said
Other co-eds on campus had varying opinions.
Some say she has the right to make her own decisions.
"It was something that she did it was her own choice," said student Sasha Little. ":"That's basically what it is a decision that she made."
But the majority of co-eds we talked to say the video casts a negative light on Prairie View.
"Her reputation is going to be really damaged by that and also it makes the whole school look bad," said student Ozi Uwagboi. "When I graduate I don't want her decision to have degraded my degree."
Fox 26 reached out to the young woman on the video to see if she wanted to talk to us, but so far we've heard nothing back.
Students on campus tell us she's no longer there, her mother pulled her out of school.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/2...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9422157

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/23712311/2013/10/16/video-of-naked-prairie-view-co-ed-goes-viral-students-react#ixzz2hzR2qrZb