Houston TX thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brehs I went uptown this past weekend(hadn't been since the All Star game) and...

:ohlawd: Lawd Jesus the women you can find in the Galleria and surrounding stores/restaurants are still top notch.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yeah I'm down with TSU and so are a lot of the black students, but I follow the UH page on facebook and you would think these CACs don't go come to the 3rd ward everyday to come to school the way they talk about the unruliness of TSU and surrounding neighborhoods. :comeon:

interesting ... had no idea there was that sentiment...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm not going anywhere I have to be at before sundown to get a decent spot. Last year I went to City Centre(firecracker show was kind of weak though) may do the same this year or Kemah area or just pop some firecrackers around the house.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Brehs.. never been to Houston. Say if I went out there for just two days(a quick getaway) I know the Galleria, where else though for the dimes. Bar/Lounge/Restaurant type spots. I'm cool on the turnt up/trap music clubs

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I'm probably gonna stay home on the 4th. My co-worker is having a get together with some family and friends, so I might drop by. Thank God i have Friday off

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs.. never been to Houston. Say if I went out there for just two days(a quick getaway) I know the Galleria, where else though for the dimes. Bar/Lounge/Restaurant type spots. I'm cool on the turnt up/trap music clubs

City centre has all you looking for CITYCENTRE - Welcome to CITYCENTRE and its not far from the Galleria

But if you change your mind about the trap, let me know :demonic:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Don't wanna go running brehs it's too hot out side :sadcam:

I've worked my whole day for this run though. Healthy breakfast, healthy lunch, about to have healthy Greek yogurt all while drinking water through-out the day. I'm hydrated, don't think I'll pass out. To be extra safe salt tablets might be good too, but salt isn't "good" for you doe

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I'm in college at UofH right now (graduating this fall), but I'm curious what type of jobs some of you have and how are you living currently?

Graduated in May w/ a PR degree. I work in IT.

I live at home, if my parents live in the same city I'm not wasting my fukking money trying to be all independent and shyt. I pay my bills here at home and I can come and go as I please.

Just paid off my car too. So I can save more money.

But applying to Law School in the fall though.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Don't wanna go running brehs it's too hot out side :sadcam:

I've worked my whole day for this run though. Healthy breakfast, healthy lunch, about to have healthy Greek yogurt all while drinking water through-out the day. I'm hydrated, don't think I'll pass out. To be extra safe salt tablets might be good too, but salt isn't "good" for you doe

Don't do it breh, at least not until about 830pm.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Don't do it breh, at least not until about 830pm.

Done and it wasn't that bad! It was only 90 out compared to the typical high 90's. I don't run late, I be relaxing at 8:30pm :ahh:

Thanks for the concern doe :daps: