Houston TX thread

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Friend just called me and said hwy 6 heading towards sugarland is a madhouse right now, cars lined up on the side of the street and by the Skeeter's field parking lot

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Top Golf in Katy is awesome

Improv Theatre is having Godfrey do standup

Midtown and Richmond are always popping. Scott Gertners's sports bar is a cool place to hang after hours.

Top Golf is straight grown folks shyt. My aunt put together a lil shindig for my uncle's birthday earlier this year at that joint. Beautiful place.

Still never been to Improv

Had to stop my gf's brother in law from getting jumped by these Africans at the Scott Gertners spot around Christmas time.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cypress had its own fireworks display this year. Towne Lake jumped off their annual fireworks display last night. i was able to watch that shyt from my driveway.....i was sitting in my lawnchair like :blessed::ahh: watching the display. then people popped fireworks until 4am this morning :aicmon:. i couldn't sleep for shyt. unlike them, i had to take my ass to work today....:comeon:.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
any of you brehs ever been to that new Hurricane Sports bar that they keep talkin about on the radio?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjUNUIgdlBM"]Shuting down 288 for Trayvon Marton pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
David Puffin post: 4836489 said:
any of you brehs ever been to that new Hurricane Sports bar that they keep talkin about on the radio?
Never even heard of it until now. Might look it up and check it out